Milia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would if i could but i suffer from agoraphobia

I'm sure there's lots of mobile therapists who would offer this service, and they would come to your own home :green:

Have a ring around and see....

I'm sure there's lots of mobile therapists who would offer this service, and they would come to your own home :green:

Have a ring around and see....
yeah thanks for that idea, i hadnt thought of that.
if i cant do it myself, i would consider that.
last night i found a site with a lot of info and i feel fairly confident at the moment that i will be able to do it safely with the right tool.

i'll let you know how it goes when i have all the stuff i need.:)

I think a 005 may be alittle too big, unless its a huge millia. i would prob try a 003.HTHs

Hey Janelle!

I've always found that the milia lances that you can buy from wholesalers are the best option because they allow you to get a really precise incision into the milia to created a "pocket" to ooze the gloop out of.

Pinkii x

I used to have loads on the top of my checks but not so many now....when i have a facial every month my friend is a therapist and she takes them out with a sterile needle and it HURTS alot :eek: but worth it

thanks Eager Beaver :)

thanks Pinkii:)

yes ive ordered a tool and waiting for it to arrive.
and now i know the size needle i will order that too.

i think i need to get some kind of sterile wipes as well, im in the uk and if anyone knows what they are called ? i'd be grateful :)

Hi,
I've just been trained in milia removal using a micro lance & will be adding the service to my treatment menu. Does anyone know what an approx price is for removal, Is it per milia or should I charge for the period of time taken to remove them all ?

Hi,
I've just been trained in milia removal using a micro lance & will be adding the service to my treatment menu. Does anyone know what an approx price is for removal, Is it per milia or should I charge for the period of time taken to remove them all ?

This thread is from 2007 so you maybe better starting a new thread X

Latest posts

Back