Mixing Glitter dusts and powders.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bought some fab glitter dusts and ExCel yesterday and can't wait to try them out, but unsure what the ratio is for mixing my glitters with the clear powder.

I have a fab sparkly neon pink that I would like to use instead of the white l&p, but don't want to waste any by getting the ratio wrong.

Thanks Geeks.

Miss B. xx

Miss_Biscuit said:
Hi all,

Bought some fab glitter dusts and ExCel yesterday and can't wait to try them out, but unsure what the ratio is for mixing my glitters with the clear powder.

I have a fab sparkly neon pink that I would like to use instead of the white l&p, but don't want to waste any by getting the ratio wrong.

Thanks Geeks.

Miss B. xx

Hiya,
It all depends on the glitter, if its a dense colour or if its really fine, i usually go for 2 parts claer to one glitter

HTH

Amanda :Love:

Yes it is fine and dense, so I will give that a go.. Thank you.

BTW, as you said the other week... I was going to say Hi at the NailOrder stand yesterday, but it was so heaving and I didn't know what you looked like!!!

Met some fellow geeks in the lounge tho'.. Nice to put names to faces.

Miss_Biscuit said:
Yes it is fine and dense, so I will give that a go.. Thank you.

BTW, as you said the other week... I was going to say Hi at the NailOrder stand yesterday, but it was so heaving and I didn't know what you looked like!!!

Met some fellow geeks in the lounge tho'.. Nice to put names to faces.

Hiya,
Yeah its allways heaving at the shows, anyway a bit of a last minute thing but we have just been so busy with work that we havnt been able to go!!!!

Hope you had a good time

Amanda

What glitter did you get then?

I couldnt get to excel:irked:
I really fancy doing some blingin nails!!!
Ta Tina x

Hiya

I get mine form a craft store and they are pretty fine!!!!! they mix really well too

Have a shop about

Amanda

Latest posts

Back