Mobile clients smoking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyways... Lovely weather today isn't it?

I heard somewhere that THEY are controlling our weather with these things called chemtrails and that they are sprayed from every airplane. It was on YouTube so it might be true you know.

:)

^^^my attempt to return the thread to insanity, conspiracy theories and hilariousness :D

I heard somewhere that THEY are controlling our weather with these things called chemtrails and that they are sprayed from every airplane. It was on YouTube so it might be true you know.

^^^my attempt to return the thread to insanity, conspiracy theories and hilariousness :D

I read that in the daily mail.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Right before I will probably be "excluded" from this forum (been warned). I honestly do not believe Im insane ask the abused girls in Yorkshire by the Asians. I goes back to social workers being soooo left wing they are too scared to say anything cos there are Asians. It is not the social workers fault they have gone to university and basically studied Marxism then completely brain washed. We are forever having left wing policies e.g smoking in public places, European law and so on put on us by Council Officials that can barely understand their own laws. UKIP are planning to bring back smoking in public places. However, what did a council do to foster parents of 20 years who had a UKIP membership? Remove their children in the middle of the night!

To the people that believe politics has no space in a hair forum. Well the politics is what makes our laws in business, our economy, our immigration and hence employed, money for training, standard of training and so on. The huge change in the beauty industry in the last 15 years have came about through politics, there is no question of that . Yet it debate it on salon geek and your a nutter complaining about Bolshevism or the likes!

To the kind tolerate moderators on salon geek I promise in future to keep my posts light, fluffy and perhaps salon geek can go on having simple online chitchat about benefits, boyfriends, weight loss, favourite tattoos, celebrity gossip (all with very lefty comments) and so on as that's what everyone who works in this industry are most interested in apparently!

Right before I will probably be "excluded" from this forum (been warned). I honestly do not believe Im insane ask the abused girls in Yorkshire by the Asians. I goes back to social workers being soooo left wing they are too scared to say anything cos there are Asians. It is not the social workers fault they have gone to university and basically studied Marxism then completely brain washed. We are forever having left wing policies e.g smoking in public places, European law and so on put on us by Council Officials that can barely understand their own laws. UKIP are planning to bring back smoking in public places. However, what did a council do to foster parents of 20 years who had a UKIP membership? Remove their children in the middle of the night!

To the people that believe politics has no space in a hair forum. Well the politics is what makes our laws in business, our economy, our immigration and hence employed, money for training, standard of training and so on. The huge change in the beauty industry in the last 15 years have came about through politics, there is no question of that . Yet it debate it on salon geek and your a nutter complaining about Bolshevism or the likes!

To the kind tolerate moderators on salon geek I promise in future to keep my posts light, fluffy and perhaps salon geek can go on having simple online chitchat about benefits, boyfriends, weight loss, favourite tattoos, celebrity gossip (all with very lefty comments) and so on as that's what everyone who works in this industry are most interested in apparently!
Eloquently put your point across EternalScot

I gotta say, I'm with eternalscot on this. I would have thought its extremely difficult to walk into someone's home, and expect them to kowtow to your wishes. There are loads of mobile hairdressers/therapists, and I expect a less picky one will happily accommodate the clients who expect to be able to smoke in their own homes. It may well be the reason that they don't come to a salon.
I'm also a bit older than a lot of you, and remember the days before PC and the health nazi's. we always had a nice ashtray on the sections.
I'm the healthiest person I know. One day off sick in the last fifteen years.

I gotta say, I'm with eternalscot on this. I would have thought its extremely difficult to walk into someone's home, and expect them to kowtow to your wishes. There are loads of mobile hairdressers/therapists, and I expect a less picky one will happily accommodate the clients who expect to be able to smoke in their own homes. It may well be the reason that they don't come to a salon.
I'm also a bit older than a lot of you, and remember the days before PC and the health nazi's. we always had a nice ashtray on the sections.
I'm the healthiest person I know. One day off sick in the last fifteen years.

Yes as I've said I wouldn't feel comfortable telling somebody what to do in their own home. However, if I were pregnant then it would be an issue.
I was looking for ways other people go about stopping the smell sticking! X

Eternalscot you sound so passionate about it all you could start a thread to discuss Topics you're interested in with people who understand it? Ive never followed politics, its too argumentative for me :) x

Yes as I've said I wouldn't feel comfortable telling somebody what to do in their own home. However, if I were pregnant then it would be an issue.
I was looking for ways other people go about stopping the smell sticking! X

Eternalscot you sound so passionate about it all you could start a thread to discuss Topics you're interested in with people who understand it? Ive never followed politics, its too argumentative for me :) x

Haha, can you imagine? The poor mods would combust...:smack:

I think you should start some threads and lets discuss these views under the right threads,

I dont tend to share my political beliefs of hair and beauty forums as a general rule. Especially on a thread completely unrelated to politics. Have ye had a wee dram this evening?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Now now...I hope that isn't racial stereotyping !
Not all scots like a dram ;)

Like a few others I fail to see what on earth a y of this has to do with smoking, therefore without any further ado I shall close this thread.

Not sure if that makes me a lefty or a fascist ?
:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back