Mobile nail techs help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorna W

Reaction score
Hi All,

What do you all use to store your basic kits such as files, buffers, top and base coats and tools?
I use a small zip make up style bag and feel like it is such a muddle setting up.

Any advice would be great

Hi

I bought the Bellaroo bag from Roo Beauty. It's fab, I love it. Fits my LED lamp, all my bottles, has a seperate bit for polishes, my nail art etc etc. They are quite pricey, it was £75 but it was worth the money. It might be too big, but they have loads of different types of bags of all sizes.

I use this little bag for the essentials from roo beauty , but also have the bellaroo bag as well for the rest of my kit which is so handy!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1504427175.479534.jpg

Oh wow, that is perfect, exactly what I am after. Would you be able to send me the dimensions of it when it is folded up so i can see if it will fit in my case please?

Oh wow, that is perfect, exactly what I am after. Would you be able to send me the dimensions of it when it is folded up so i can see if it will fit in my case please?

Sure it's about 20cm long and 12cm wide the depth will just depend how much you put it in as it has a zip pocket on the side too

Latest posts

Back