Mobile pedicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
I have been mobile for a while now and I feel confident with my gel and acrylic finally so I think it's time I add pedicures to my service list. I was wondering firstly where people think offers good and reasonably priced pedicure training, what products people like the most and what do people use as a bowl when offering mobile pedicures :) I have seen a few but I would just like to know what people find works best, maybe also something that looks good as I would like to offer it as a luxury service, thanks X

I use the footsie bath. It's lightweight and has disposable liners that you just throw away after the service. I use CND Spa products too x

I use the footsie bath, handy because of the replaceable liners. Not keen on the vibration though, it's just an annoying loud noise so I never have it on. I preferred my belava bowl I used to have which also had replaceable liners. I use nail Harmony all that Jazz pedicure products. Their chocolate orange, and apple and cucumber are so popular :) cuccio also do nice products Xx

If you want to add pedicures to your treatments, have a look through the guild training directory you should find a course near you ..

I use the footsie bath, handy because of the replaceable liners. Not keen on the vibration though, it's just an annoying loud noise so I never have it on. I preferred my belava bowl I used to have which also had replaceable liners. I use nail Harmony all that Jazz pedicure products. Their chocolate orange, and apple and cucumber are so popular :) cuccio also do nice products Xx
I will take a good look at the footsie bath thank you :) they sound nice! I will order some when I get the chance I already have some of the cnd products x

I have been mobile for a while now and I feel confident with my gel and acrylic finally so I think it's time I add pedicures to my service list. I was wondering firstly where people think offers good and reasonably priced pedicure training, what products people like the most and what do people use as a bowl when offering mobile pedicures :) I have seen a few but I would just like to know what people find works best, maybe also something that looks good as I would like to offer it as a luxury service, thanks X

Hi, have you thought of becoming a master pedicurist with advance pedicure education?

Latest posts

Back