Mobile spray tan, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teens1974

Reaction score
I need help PLEASE

I have a hodall for my machine and lotions and stuff to lug around between mobile spray tans however i hate it :-(

every time i pick it up to wheel it along the street everything moves down to the bottom of the bag. And it all ends up all over the place

I would ideally like something that i can store the machine in and have the lotions and gun stood upright..... Can anyone please point me in the right direction

I have the HVLP machine and would prefer something with wheels

Thank you all for your comments, I have looked through the threads to find an answer but I am stuggling

x

Why not pad the bag out with towels if you can't find anything hun? X

nouvatan do a good wheelie bag designed for spray tanners :) ima get it when I buy their products (soon) wahoo! x

Have a look at Roo Beauty, they have different bags&trolleys. I found out about it from on here and now have a one!!:biggrin:

I hate to say it but I didn't like this bag, I found it very big and awkward and it frayed even though I wasn't wheeling it much (I tended to just pick it up), only had it a few weeks, I've resorted back to my cooler bag for all my solutions and bits and a small wheelie suitcase for my machine, it also tore along the zip when I used it for a weekend away.

I've bought a shopping trolley from Argos, holds all my bits and bobs nicely

Thanks everyone

I have the Nouvatan one and hate it :-( padded out with towels and all sorts but i just cant get on with it

i have seen the roo posts but dont know what size bag/trolley would fit the machine and everything else in

if anyone has a link i would be very grateful

and i will look in asda too :)

x

Someone recently mentioned getting a wine carrier for solution - which sounds like a great idea!

Maybe have that and use your wheeled holdall for the things that don't particularly need to be kept upright? Or if it's an option, just carry your bag instead of wheeling it? I never really use the wheels on mine, means everything stays upright just fine.

Someone recently mentioned getting a wine carrier for solution - which sounds like a great idea!

Maybe have that and use your wheeled holdall for the things that don't particularly need to be kept upright? Or if it's an option, just carry your bag instead of wheeling it? I never really use the wheels on mine, means everything stays upright just fine.

lol that was me!!:)

I have recently bought a black holdall on wheels from tesco. Everything fits in perfectly and my bottles of solution and gun are kept upright.

I use my plain black granny trolley absolutly perfect

I find a big holdall the best answer to keeping everything needed for tanning together but I don't wheel it about I carry it - it's not that heavy even when fully loaded for a tanning party.

I don't take my litre bottles of solutions out and about in my bag though I just have my different cups with the lids on in the bag and if I am going from client to client and need my litre bottles I put them in the footwell of the passenger seat in their cooler bag (the bag they live in by my back door lol).

Then when I am in the car between clients I fill my cups back up - I keep tissues and a bin bag in the cooler bag to wipe the bottle necks and lids etc..) keeping mess to a minimum. This means my litre bottles are ALWAYS upright and cool, I don't have to lug them about from client to client but they are with me to top up whenever I need to.

I wedge my 3 or 4 cups into the space between the hose and my machine. Like the photo's below.
3 cups:
5008with3cupsback.jpg

4 cups:
5008with4cups.jpg

4 cups & gun:
50084cupsgunback.jpg

50084cupsgunfrontcloseup.jpg

small suit case does it for me!

i use a holdall (it was from HomeBargains) and i use a wheelie trolley that also has carry handles (like the ones from B&Q) for my extractor fan. Its a bit bulky having 2 separate carriers but i find it easier in case my extractor drips any excess solution!!

i use a holdall (it was from HomeBargains) and i use a wheelie trolley that also has carry handles (like the ones from B&Q) for my extractor fan. Its a bit bulky having 2 separate carriers but i find it easier in case my extractor drips any excess solution!!

Forgot to say i also have the bottom of the trolley padded with a towel to catch those drips! it hasn't dripped yet though.

Latest posts

Back