Mobile waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Now that I am mobile .. What waxing systems do you use for this. I have pot and spatula system already

Also wondering how you transport wax. I have a power inverter for the car. I think I will put wax pot in a box in the passenger well to keep it flat.

Any advice would be greatly received.

xxxx

Depending what wax heater you have you can get some with lockable lids which is ideal for going mobile. Another thing to consider is the timing....ie you would need to make sure that the wax is warm before you set off and maybe book the client in for some other treatment while you get the wax back to the optimum temperature and its also worth deciding for which treatments you would go to a clients house and how far away as just going for an eyebrow wax wouldnt be worth it so make sure that you cover your cost and time :O)

Ellison s do a range called ph waxing which comes in a tube , they do a fab student kit which is cool for mobile work and it keeps warm if not traveling too far xxx

I've used phd wax in my salon for 5 years? Wud never use anything else? Very quick to use & the student one looks fab x

Latest posts

Back