more training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
whoooooooo i have an appointent at the central college in leeds to do more training as they have said that as i am on working tax credits i will have the costs waived will only have to pay for the exam
has anyone else done this in leeds?

i did my beauty training there , its ok the nails side and at least you get the itec at the end of it , beware of the examiner though shes well scary !! let me know if you want any help hun, hope you enjoy !! if you are starting in jamuary you will probably be in class with a girl called katie , shes hilarious !!

Hi Julia

Please can you send me a website address or contact information if possible?

Many thanks!

Love and hugs

wicked cant wait
although i still thank essential nails for getting me started but i suppose in this industry we need constant training
thanks for the help hun i got your number ill be calling you alot i think LOL

what products do they use there?

nail order L&P , nail order fibreglas , and calgel , i know the algel kit is about £200, hth

a web site for what rachel??

dee i think that i will do themanicure pedicure first as cant afford the kits for the nails at the moment but at least ill be trained in mani and pedi................. oh gee......... thats feet innit?? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

you will be fine hunny , !!:D

A website for the Central College. Or any other contact details would be a great help :lol:

Thankyou!

Love and hugs

here ya go
The Central College - Leeds
4th Floor13 - 14 South ParadeLeedsLS1 5QS Tel: 01132 461966

Latest posts

Back