Moroccan Tan Nights advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful-you

Reaction score
i have been saving my sample bottle of Moroccan Tan Nights 15% for myself for my holiday but stupidly didn't get around to doing a trial Tan before hand - and I'm going tomorrow! So my question is to anyone who uses this one, if I leave it on for the maximum 4 hours, how dark is it likely to go?! I usually use Crazy Angel 13% (midnight mistress) but this just gives me a very natural tan. I have also used MT 14% Coco and left it on for 3 hours and that was fine, but probably no darker than the Crazy Angel, so if I want it a bit darker than that, but not ridiculously dark, how long should I leave it on? Thanks in advance x

i have been saving my sample bottle of Moroccan Tan Nights 15% for myself for my holiday but stupidly didn't get around to doing a trial Tan before hand - and I'm going tomorrow! So my question is to anyone who uses this one, if I leave it on for the maximum 4 hours, how dark is it likely to go?! I usually use Crazy Angel 13% (midnight mistress) but this just gives me a very natural tan. I have also used MT 14% Coco and left it on for 3 hours and that was fine, but probably no darker than the Crazy Angel, so if I want it a bit darker than that, but not ridiculously dark, how long should I leave it on? Thanks in advance x

I left it on for 4 hours and honestly it was a natural tan. I left 11% on for 8 hours and was ultra dark.

I left it on for 4 hours and honestly it was a natural tan. I left 11% on for 8 hours and was ultra dark.

I didn't risk it in the end and used my normal Crazy Angel but I will try it when my natural holiday tan wears off!

I didn't risk it in the end and used my normal Crazy Angel but I will try it when my natural holiday tan wears off!

Seriously tho how do you feel about the fade of and colour of crazy angel?

Seriously tho how do you feel about the fade of and colour of crazy angel?

All our clients seem to love it and say it looks so natural and have never mentioned a problem with fade off. On me, the 13% fades so gradually I barely notice it - maybe slightly around the feet and paler undersides of arms? But on my daughter, who is naturally very fair skinned and only uses 9%, it is very noticeable, particularly around her neck, chest and underarms. So I do think it depends on your natural base colour to start with to a degree.
She has tried Moroccan Tan once or twice and thought it might have had a slightly better fade off on her.

It definitely depends on your natural skin tone, as if you were pale putting a dark solution on your skin it's going to fade of noticeable as its way to dark. But some solutions come off worse.

Latest posts

Back