Moyou plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 2 lace plates from the Bridal Collection - I got them on the day of the release and think they're sold out now if anyone was after them :(. But they're soooo gorgeous! xx

View attachment 68225

Ah! I had to stop myself from buying plates as I have 50...but now I've seen this a couple more won't hurt x

Ahhh no I haven't seen the lace ones ! I literally had to stop myself from buying too many at once lol I think i went from 8/9 plates to these 4 to begin with, but I WILL be getting more :D x

Don't want to start a new thread but can anyone tell me what the dimensions are of the images on the regular plates & the XL ones, I'm stuck on which ones to get!

Ahhh no I haven't seen the lace ones ! I literally had to stop myself from buying too many at once lol I think i went from 8/9 plates to these 4 to begin with, but I WILL be getting more :D x

Here's a couple I tried from my new large lace stamp. So pretty :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405284870.666528.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405358768.064915.jpg stamp is from the Sailor collection x

Don't want to start a new thread but can anyone tell me what the dimensions are of the images on the regular plates & the XL ones, I'm stuck on which ones to get!

I'd like to know the dimensions of the regular plates too please if anyone could help? I currently only buy the XL ones for people with longer nails etc but some of the images on the regular plates are stunning Xx

I will post a pic of my plates which are the regular size plates x

Here's a pic of some the Moyou plates I have purchased. I have also added a pic of one of the Moyou plates next to my Kondad plate so you can see the size comparison :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405360559.386385.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405360572.768267.jpg

Thankyou for that :) the images look pretty much the same size as the konad ones then don't they Xx

Your welcome :) yes the images on the regular plates are nearly the same size as the Kondad plates. Xx

Do you order these from moyou direct? Thanks :)

Thank you, does anyone know if they do a white polish? Is it sold out or does it not exist? I understand you can't use normal polish?

Thank you, does anyone know if they do a white polish? Is it sold out or does it not exist? I understand you can't use normal polish?

I prefer konad polish. They come in just about every shade imaginable! Not sure if moyou do white as I couldn't find it on website for a while, but I find their polishes a little watery.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

OH NO!!!! moyou now does free shipping to Canada.... guess what i just ordered in multiples :p FINALLY THEY'RE MINE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back