Moyou plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't qualified yet but I'm pretty much certain I'm going to be ordering some just for my own personal use

Just don't subscribe to mail notifications, on new plate releases? My friend and I are so bad at buying new plates we tried an intervention. We would text the other person to intervene if we found ourselves adding to our cart. It lasted two days until we both admitted buying two of the same Tropical plates without the other knowing. We have also admitted that we will be buying two more of the new ones tomorrow......I think we failed :)

I just bought 7 new ones too :/ really they should do a holder so I can organise plates :/

Sent from The Bat Phone

I just bought 7 new ones too :/ really they should do a holder so I can organise plates :/

Sent from The Bat Phone

Based on a thread on here (sorry I can't remember whose tip this was) I now store my MoYou plates, in an A4 folder and plastic wallets used for stamp collecting. I now have all my MoYou and Jumbo Cheeky, Bunny plates in the same folder. It is getting a wee bit heavy though!

I still have my Cheeky, Pueen and Konad plates in separate storage.......I really need to stop buying.

Last edited:
Can someone help me.. I recieve led my MoYou stamper today (pink/red one) and I tried using it for the first time with Barry M gold foil polish and nothing picked up onto the stamper!?!?!?

Can someone help me.. I recieve led my MoYou stamper today (pink/red one) and I tried using it for the first time with Barry M gold foil polish and nothing picked up onto the stamper!?!?!?

You need to prime some stampers first so you may have one that this applies to. Very lightly buff the surface of the stamper and then clean with acetone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is there a discount code atm? I'm gonna but a few and knowing me I'd buy them and miss 20% off...

I just placed two orders and used 15OFF on the first order. It's a one time offer and doesn't work on subsequent orders so make the most of it for 15% off x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just make a new account with a new email address and you can reuse the code.

They are here!!!!! Can't wait to redo my nails tomorrow! Can only use one plate :p but December is around the corner lol

Attachments

• 1407194795981.jpg
    1407194795981.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 140
Noooooooooo. I have just spotted, they are now doing a Zodiac collection, LEO is out and a new one is planned each month. And new Traveller plates planned. What are they doing to us. I am never going to be rich at this rate. They are naughty little pumpkins.

Latest posts

Back