Must have INK London ilac colours please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
Want to order some more of these . Can anyone recommend some must haves please?

Hiya, ink are releasing some new colours this weekend which are lovely especially the pink one. Are you on their fb closed group page ? Loads of advice there

I don't think i am.. How do I go about joining?

I was trying to narrow it down to 12 I loved for one of their packages... Im on 14, which includes two for a french mani! I sat down and went through every colour online from 1 upwards and saved a photo of the colour and put them in a doc so i could see them all side by side; ive managed a good selection, a couple of reds, pinks, greens, a blue, some purples and some sparkles...!

I'd love to join the INK fb group too if possible.. x

You have to be invited on! Pm me on here and I can help :) xx

The only way I know how is to add you both to the group myself through fb but I'd have to add you as friends there first unless es22x knows a different way x

Es22x I have messaged you xx

Would anyone mind adding me on to the Facebook group please? I need help deciding what colours to start with! [emoji85] xx

Please add me too to the group [emoji4]

Can I be added to the group please! X

Please could someon add me onto the group ?

Could someone smuggle me into the group too please?

Give me your full name and I'll friend you in FB so I can add you.

Thank you. It's Kathleen Charlotte Reiley-Schubert on FB.

Emily Bradley

Kathleen and Emily I've found you. I'm Dawn. I tend to friend people, add them to the group and then de friend so you don't get all my gubbins on my timeline. Hope that's okay x

Could you add me too please. Kerry Outlaw on fb. Many thanks.

I would appreciate being added to the ink Facebook group too if poss. I've just started using ink and love it. My Facebook name is Lucy hillier [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back