My Glitter nails!! First time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi there these are my first glitter nails!!!

Cant see them very well, but they look good

Rachel Mary said:
Cant see them very well, but they look good
Thanks Rachel, not sure how to upload an image? I think you have to subscribe?? Im not too sure. thanks for the comment :wink2:

Hi they look really good from here shame the pic isnt bigger then we can really see the colour of the glitter. You can upload pics if you become a premium geek its not expensive and its well worth it as you can post loads of piccies with your posts then :)

You can upload pics of your not a premmie, but you have a limited amount of space x x x

loo said:
Hi they look really good from here shame the pic isnt bigger then we can really see the colour of the glitter. You can upload pics if you become a premium geek its not expensive and its well worth it as you can post loads of piccies with your posts then :)
Its a pink glitter, although I must buy some nail graphix as Ive seen pics on here and it looks fab. The lady I forget her name but she lives near me in Daventry. I may become a premium as yes its not expensive. Thanks for the comment much appreciated :D

holliejayne said:
You can upload pics of your not a premmie, but you have a limited amount of space x x x
How do you do this?? I did look but I dunno?!!! Thanks hollie

Latest posts

Back