My last few make up questions before I start buying :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a MAC Pro card and also have a discount with NYX and Illamasqua. The latter 2 if you go to their website you can apply. The Illamasqua discount is really good and I love their stuff.

I love Makeup Forever's HD Foundations, but the only place you seem to be able to buy them here are PAM in London. They do a pro discount but I don't think it works for online orders, only in store and I don't get to london that often. And without the discount they're about £28 each! :irked:

sorry guys i always lose my threads!! lol i went on their website and emailed them asking if they did a discount for make up artists and she sent me through a form in an email :D its called 'added benefit' and you get 40% off.

what do you guys get from benefit? i love their moonbeam, highbeam kinda stuff but what else?

I have a MAC Pro card and also have a discount with NYX and Illamasqua. The latter 2 if you go to their website you can apply. The Illamasqua discount is really good and I love their stuff.

I love Makeup Forever's HD Foundations, but the only place you seem to be able to buy them here are PAM in London. They do a pro discount but I don't think it works for online orders, only in store and I don't get to london that often. And without the discount they're about £28 each! :irked:

nooo i wanted to get some makeup forever, but i NEVER go to london, infact the last time i went to london was with college to a beauty show and it was like 6 hours on the coach :irked:

You can get Make Up For Ever on a few websites, not sure about discounts but try PAM online or Guru Makeup Emporium

Latest posts

Back