My website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just want you to take a look at my website at the nail gallery and see what seanny has done for me on there, its great dont you think - :) he is a star.

thats brill...very posh...i love your work babes and isnt seanny a star. xx

Fab Jac love the slideshow :Love:
Well done Seanny too :)

fantastic site, who was the brave person holding the creepy crawlies:eek:

Hi All
I hate being new, where can I view your work?

Davinia:o

Brilliant site Jacqui - simple to navigate, not to overloaded and best part is your gallery which is fabulous - WELL DONE!:hug:

sorry was having a dippy moment got it now. I't look great you must be really pleased

keep up the good work

D

well done Jac it looks great fab piccies on there too :) Seanny is a star lol and so helpful to us nail geeks!!
If you want to swap links let me know
xx

Nice one Jac .... it helps when you have great pics to post in your gallery... Very nice indeed :)

Well done Seanny .. it looks the Biz!

oooh Jac, very nice!

loo said:
well done Jac it looks great fab piccies on there too :) Seanny is a star lol and so helpful to us nail geeks!!
If you want to swap links let me know
xx
thanks guys, iam so pleased, loo would love to swap links but havnt got a clue how to :rolleyes:

Hi Jac

Love the slideshow - what did you use for the while sparkly nails (the ones that are holding tinsel- i love em they look fab (they all do) xx

fab site hun :) fantastic nails xxx

Well Done.

Your site is fab and your nails are amazing.

Sam x

Slide show is very snazzy !

Everytime I see your nails I get green with envy. :green: You nails are just gorgeous ! If you are ever in Birmingham, let me know, I'll be your first client !!

River

well done jac fab site, well done to seanny too!

jules x

a great site xxx

i seem to be the only one that has an ERROR come up on screen when i click Galleries, Huff
Will try later.
Sherry

Love the slideshow. Great because you can sit back and watch. Very nicely done and your nails are gorgeous.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back