nail fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundial

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm having one of those mind numb moments:o , what exactly is nailfresh used for? is it for people with very oily nails to help dehydrate the nail, and if you use it do you still have to apply the primer;) , sorry if this question is so obvious, i sculpted for a client tonight and was'nt really happy with the result, she seemed pleased, but after the great results I was getting on the foundation course I relaxed a bit when I should have been perfecting on the nail trainer and suddenly produced (in my opinion) a rubbish set of nails:sad: so all night I have been thinking about where I was going wrong, if that was'nt bad enough she telephoned to say that her pinky nail has snapped already and apologised, to be honest I don't think I applied enough white, anyway enough of obsessing ,im fixing it for her tomorrow, but whilst obsessing over her nails I then got to thinking about the nailfresh, so please laugh if you have to but remind me again about the primer and the nailfresh:hug: :hug:

oops sorry everyone, just read another thread on nailfresh which answers my questions, just a little niggle though, is retention +, primerless, meaning you do not have to use a primer? God what a night I am having:Scared:

yep, retention+ is primerless

you shouldnt need to use primer with retention+, as for nail fresh its a prep boost for clients with oily nail plates, to use it you scrubfresh, then nailfresh, then scrubfresh again, hth.

cyberlaika said:
yep, retention+ is primerless
Phew!! done something right tonight then, I am pleased that I had a client today because it has kicked me up the backside to get on the trainer hand and practice practice practice:mad:

why do you scrubfresh after applying nail fresh???

michelle-d said:
why do you scrubfresh after applying nail fresh???

If (and only if) you use both Scrubfresh and Nailfresh then you use Scrubfresh AFTER the nailfresh for the reason that Scrubfresh contains a pathogen fighting agent that stays in the nail to protect against any type of bacterial infection ... you would not want to 'dilute' this agent or 'wash it away' by using Nailfresh afterward. HTH.

Latest posts

Back