Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464859125.292658.jpg

Nail mail new pink diamond brush from enailcouture how cute is this brush with all the diamonds in it!!!!

I had my INK package this morning of a few iLac colours, and the stirring tool...I'm considering using their complete system of L&P instead of NSI. I'd like to train with their iJel but I'm unsure whether or not they offer product specific education, I have emailed them but unfortunately I've not received a reply as yet.

I've been told theyou are in the process of setting education up. Their support is awesome, you should be able to get help easily once they reply. :)

THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1464868064240.jpg
    1464868064240.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 134
I've had a nail mail and a cheque in the post today [emoji38][emoji38]
Plus Scratch mag.. [emoji140]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464883910.823506.jpg

Omg what package is this???
Hmm not sure of the name, a friend found it for me in a wholesaler that still had 1-2 left. She's also a beauty tech but specializes in massage Rainbow I believe is the name, but I could be wrong (and I'm not at home atm to check). Damn everyday job...

Hmm not sure of the name, a friend found it for me in a wholesaler that still had 1-2 left. She's also a beauty tech but specializes in massage Rainbow I believe is the name, but I could be wrong (and I'm not at home atm to check). Damn everyday job...

Looks lovely just noticed your in Greece! Thought it was the sweetsquared bundle

I had my INK package this morning of a few iLac colours, and the stirring tool...I'm considering using their complete system of L&P instead of NSI. I'd like to train with their iJel but I'm unsure whether or not they offer product specific education, I have emailed them but unfortunately I've not received a reply as yet.
I have both but found Ink London's to slow to set and few colours. Lovely to work with and file though.

You are all a terrible influence. Somehow I found 3 lecente glitters in my order that arrived today. In my defence...I've used two already [emoji15][emoji23]

I've been told theyou are in the process of setting education up. Their support is awesome, you should be able to get help easily once they reply. :)
Thank you, I'll keep an eye on my emails, I was also curious about cuccio veneers.....so much choice, so little knowledge!

I have both but found Ink London's to slow to set and few colours. Lovely to work with and file though.
I purchased their trial kit of Acrylink, I also think it's slower than NSI, but for me that's not a bad thing, I'm not the speediest of people, it files really easy too like you say. I like how well NSI adheres, and it's the system we used in college, but so far so good with the Acrylink too. I'm not trained in gel enhancements yet, so I want to do some research on the best system for me....I like the sound of the iJel.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464956242.625467.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464956262.056940.jpg

Glitterarty nail mail

You are all a terrible influence. Somehow I found 3 lecente glitters in my order that arrived today. In my defence...I've used two already [emoji15][emoji23]

Which ones

I'm so excited for my Glitterarty nail mail to arrive next week. Actually considering not going away so I can be here when it arrives [emoji57]

Looking through all your posts has got me tempted to order more, topped off with an email from Ellisons with vat free tomorrow [emoji85]

Yea I just got that email too lol

Latest posts

Back