Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you love the massive boxes

I love INK nail mail, it's like your own lucky dip when you open the box!
View attachment 197805
Although I did realise I bought Mrs Pink for no real reason..!

Oh I'm contemplating ordering the iLac starter kit with the lamp....dammit now the urge to just buy it is very strong!! ☺

Oh I'm contemplating ordering the iLac starter kit with the lamp....dammit now the urge to just buy it is very strong!! [emoji5]

We're not good influences here [emoji43][emoji43][emoji23]

I've just bought the ilac starter kit without the lamp I can't wait!

I've just bought the ilac starter kit without the lamp I can't wait!

Oh please do tell me how you get on! I'm thinking about the lamp as I need a new one.

Oh please do tell me how you get on! I'm thinking about the lamp as I need a new one.

Think of it like this.. If you brought it you may get a nice big parcel by the weekend and have lots of fun with your new bits this weekend perfect [emoji108]

Think of it like this.. If you brought it you may get a nice big parcel by the weekend and have lots of fun with your new bits this weekend perfect [emoji108]

Oh you......evil! :p

I've just brought the Ilac starter kit, their polish stirer, glitters, more ilac and all sorts lol. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow

I've just brought the Ilac starter kit, their polish stirer, glitters, more ilac and all sorts lol. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow

Oh no...so tempted now! Did you get the lamp? I'd love to know what people think of the lamp.

I didn't get on well with iLac. Several of my clients came back and said the rock top coat peeled off quickly. I only bought the trial kit and the colour I bought needed 3 coats X

Oh no...so tempted now! Did you get the lamp? I'd love to know what people think of the lamp.
No I haven't ordered the lamp...yet lol. It comes tomorrow with Jane my trusty delivery driver who I know far to well. She even knows my children's names x

No I haven't ordered the lamp...yet lol. It comes tomorrow with Jane my trusty delivery driver who I know far to well. She even knows my children's names x
Love this lol. Kevin signs my parcels if there's a car in my drive as he knows I'm working and he never even raises an eyebrow when I hobble through with my toes wrapped in foil, lunch crammed in my mouth inbetween clients or nails half done so I can't sign! He's really cute too [emoji4]

Love this lol. Kevin signs my parcels if there's a car in my drive as he knows I'm working and he never even raises an eyebrow when I hobble through with my toes wrapped in foil, lunch crammed in my mouth inbetween clients or nails half done so I can't sign! He's really cute too [emoji4]

Who's Kevin lol

Omg we should all try and get snaps of our parcels being delivered have a contest who's delivery dude is cuter mines like 80

I love INK nail mail, it's like your own lucky dip when you open the box!
View attachment 197805
Although I did realise I bought Mrs Pink for no real reason..!
I had my INK package this morning of a few iLac colours, and the stirring tool...I'm considering using their complete system of L&P instead of NSI. I'd like to train with their iJel but I'm unsure whether or not they offer product specific education, I have emailed them but unfortunately I've not received a reply as yet.

Latest posts

Back