Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got new shelves today, ordered a stool and leg thing as I've lots of pedicures booked in, the models own chrome polishes, an efile drill bit.
I've a few salon essentials to get them hoping I can get my hard gel training and kit later this month

What pedi chair did u get? I got this from gumtree for £5
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464769837.661518.jpg

Ooo so pretty, where did you order from? I don't have any 'art / gems' at all so need to order some. Also, what do you adhere them with?
Thank youuu

I get my Swarovski from www.scattercrystals.co.uk and I use dashing divas gel glue it's fab I would use my CND gelbond but I've glued the lid shut lol

That is the cutest looking drill I ever did see!

It is really powerful even tho it's cute if u have Instagram follow kingofnail he's called max Estrada he's American and he's designed this and all his products are nailcouture

It is really powerful even tho it's cute if u have Instagram follow kingofnail he's called max Estrada he's American and he's designed this and all his products are nailcouture

I will, I went straight onto Google to look after I saw your post. You've had no problems with the plug / power converter then?
I think I'm going to book my Calgel training today as my acrylic still needs more practise and I'm so desperate to start nail extensions.

I will, I went straight onto Google to look after I saw your post. You've had no problems with the plug / power converter then?
I think I'm going to book my Calgel training today as my acrylic still needs more practise and I'm so desperate to start nail extensions.
Just do as many as you can. I'm doing one set after another most days now and I'm happy with my application and my timing has really improved even over the last couple of weeks

Just do as many as you can. I'm doing one set after another most days now and I'm happy with my application and my timing has really improved even over the last couple of weeks

I done a set yesterday and I was really unhappy about it. I've noticed I don't work or cope well with lots of small kids running about I went to a ladies house and being half term there were loads of kids screaming and I just can't concentrate well

You charge it up and it gives you 10 hours it's amazing for being mobile I've got an American to uk plug but It came charged up and it's still going

Thanks Cinderella, feel like I'm forever moaning about acrylics. Once I finish college I'm going to dedicate that time to practising, atm I just don't feel like Sally (practise hand) is good enough experience, and I'm too scared to do real hands in case they look horrific

You've got space for this your room looks nice and big
I know. Gutted I didn't see it beforehand although I'm not keen on white but there isn't a black one.
I'll manage this summer with my wee stool and maybe this will be next year's pedicure chair.

I done a set yesterday and I was really unhappy about it. I've noticed I don't work or cope well with lots of small kids running about I went to a ladies house and being half term there were loads of kids screaming and I just can't concentrate well

sounds like... hell!

I'm not doing anything mobile except gel polish.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464772994.613332.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464773003.612539.jpg

I know this isn't nail mail related but does anyone else have back up for laundry cleaning products? I love buying it lol and have spares the stuff on the fridge is my back up stuff and the cupboard is everyday use

Lol I do exactly the same, when I do an online grocery shop and they are on offer I always stock up! :)

sounds like... hell!

I'm not doing anything mobile except gel polish.

The nails didn't look how I wanted them to hate that

Thanks Cinderella, feel like I'm forever moaning about acrylics. Once I finish college I'm going to dedicate that time to practising, atm I just don't feel like Sally (practise hand) is good enough experience, and I'm too scared to do real hands in case they look horrific

Just do it. Sometimes were our own worst critics normally the client loves them and were unhappy

Lol I do exactly the same, when I do an online grocery shop and they are on offer I always stock up! :)

The thing is they always seem to have them on offer and I buy thinking I'm stocking up but they will always be on offer somewhere lol? It doesn't make sense does it

The thing is they always seem to have them on offer and I buy thinking I'm stocking up but they will always be on offer somewhere lol? It doesn't make sense does it

Making sense is a totally different story :p

I love INK nail mail, it's like your own lucky dip when you open the box!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464779935.962914.jpg

Although I did realise I bought Mrs Pink for no real reason..!

Latest posts

Back