Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Coco have been discussing this, do you find it cures under the crystals?
I tried a hard gel but it was uncured underneath!
I use crystals a lot and it can be time consuming do anything that makes it easier and quicker would be much appreciated
It cures all the way through, trust me if you use crystals a lot get a pot you won't regret it, I've been using it in the salon over a month now and had no problems whatsoever. One of my girls would only ever use glue and she's been converted! I'm on my 2nd pot now and about to stock up more, I especially love it on toes as I tend to do a lot of Swarovski toes this time of year.

It cures all the way through, trust me if you use crystals a lot get a pot you won't regret it, I've been using it in the salon over a month now and had no problems whatsoever. One of my girls would only ever use glue and she's been converted! I'm on my 2nd pot now and about to stock up more, I especially love it on toes as I tend to do a lot of Swarovski toes this time of year.
what system do you use it with? and does it need its own top coat or your system's top coat is enough?

what system do you use it with? and does it need its own top coat or your system's top coat is enough?
I mostly use the gel bottle or shellac, no it doesn't need its own top coat, I use a striping brush and go thru the crystals with a no wipe top coat xx

Me and Coco have been discussing this, do you find it cures under the crystals?
I tried a hard gel but it was uncured underneath!
I use crystals a lot and it can be time consuming do anything that makes it easier and quicker would be much appreciated

We just knew we needed this didn't we lol

Yea I've seen the moyou ones but they're not the normal ones I've seen circulating the moyou ones have a slight pattern to them I want the straightforward scale ones can't find them anywhere
Just come across a scales design on IG using Color Club scales plate,

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 20
I mostly use the gel bottle or shellac, no it doesn't need its own top coat, I use a striping brush and go thru the crystals with a no wipe top coat xx
which no wipe top coat?

Anyone know where I can get the fish scale plates from
The plate is called "hehe 005" if it's the one I think you mean. The mermaid scales?
image.jpg1_zpsm2s3s9vh.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471642768.654786.jpg

Water Marble stamping plate

I've missed my delivery again :(

I've missed my delivery again :(

I open my door half asleep sometimes half naked I must look so scary but I will not miss my delivery and I leave it by the door and go back to sleep I've turned into such a slob lately

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back