Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waited in all day yesterday and only popped up the shop for milk as I NEEDED a cup of tea and he came in that 5 mins :(

I waited in all day yesterday and only popped up the shop for milk as I NEEDED a cup of tea and he came in that 5 mins :(

Evil [emoji24][emoji24] Monday it is for u what did u order

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471692705.367458.jpg

Omg no free Lecente I feel sad

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471694236.293062.jpg

I can see myself needing another shelf

China jobby lol says will be with me end of September loooooool [emoji23]
Lolol! Sometimes it just has to be done! Im still waiting for some bits

Well done finding some fish scale plates. :)

My first lot of magpie glitters arrived this morning. Just had a quick play on some sticks.
All have Vinylux under as I'm not trained in shellac yet.
x
Screenshot_2016-08-20-14-51-54-1.png

Last edited:
Evil [emoji24][emoji24] Monday it is for u what did u order

Only the fee stamping plates kit, X press 5 top coat and rock royalty shellac but I wanted to play with my new plates [emoji24]

Ok I'm confused. Do you use the young nails protein bond instead of the cnd nail prime, or just under shellac?
I personally use protein bond under mostly everything, the only thing I don't use it under is my acrylic system! It really is magic :)

Only the fee stamping plates kit, X press 5 top coat and rock royalty shellac but I wanted to play with my new plates [emoji24]
Ahhhh I want the fee plates! Lemme know how they are!

I personally use protein bond under mostly everything, the only thing I don't use it under is my acrylic system! It really is magic :)
under gels too?

Yep I use 3 gel systems, shellac being my main and I use it under it :)
i was referring to hard gel, not gel polish.

Ok I'm confused. Do you use the young nails protein bond instead of the cnd nail prime, or just under shellac?

I use youngs protein bond on everything it's the best thing ever ever ever so versatile can be used with any service gel shellac acrylic hard gel even polish

Amazing stuff isn't it

Latest posts

Back