Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg I am so getting those!

I hated the green at first but it's grown on me, plus I was shopping recently and saw a lot of green esp dark in the shops

Hi guys what shall we buy? I'm being good and waiting for the new shellacs
I'm feeling more Swarovski's! I can't wait till the new shellac collection :D

Ellisons are doing a VAT free event now until Monday...keep you wallets safe and your beans restocked! :D

Ellisons are doing a VAT free event now until Monday...keep you wallets safe and your beans restocked! :D
Omg noooo I could do without more spending but feel tempted to get a new stool and lamp [emoji33]

I love the Christmas one, I've got a couple of their holiday plates which I really like, but I'm obsessed with holiday plates lol.

I'm after the DRK seasons plate next I think it's so cute :p
Yeah they are so cute aren't they. Easy to buy too many. Lol:oops:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472307134.180353.jpg

I found the fish scale pattern I've been looking for! It's not the moyou sailor plates it's under the pro xl

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 16
OHHH I really like that plate I'm gonna have to order! 20% off this weekend too woohoo!

I ordered it and one of the sailor ones and a festive Xmas one and black stamping polish

Omg can't wait!!! Looks sooooo gorgeous!
image_zpslkwvfpnn.png

And they have a deal on at the moment :)

Yea but I was charged postage I thought it was free postage over £25 that's what my email said but has to pay for postage confused a bit

Yea but I was charged postage I thought it was free postage over £25 that's what my email said but has to pay for postage confused a bit
That's strange, was the total still over £25 after the discount was taken off?

That's weird, I would email them and ask them, maybe it was a mistake and they can refund?

I hateeeee paying postage I even have to make the extra up so I get free p&p lol, deffo says on my email free shipping over £25.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472330456.744009.jpg

I love stamping and have been waiting for a justifiable moment to get a couple more (that I really don't need) 20% off was my reason

I hateeeee paying postage I even have to make the extra up so I get free p&p lol, deffo says on my email free shipping over £25.
Lol I will rather buy more stuff and get free postage then ever have to pay postage :p

I'm notorious for hating postage lol I'd rather buy £50 worth of stuff so I don't pay any postage

Latest posts

Back