Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like the sticky you will like be the nail artisan sticky galaxy stamper, it's sooo pretty and sparkly pink/purple heads (I'm such a sucker for pink) :rolleyes:

Did you see the stamper bundle MoYou had a while back? They had the 4 stampers for a fraction of the price, I wanted to get that, but then just bought a bunch of glitters I'm waiting on so had to restrain. It was such a good price for what you getting. I want to say I saw an email a few days back with it still on offer.
Ahhh they sound lovely,I'll have to have a look at the galaxy stamper thanks. I love pinks and purples too.

Yeah, I seen that offer too, was a real gd price, was tempted but for now thought it was silly to buy them when I got one that works fine. Hehe
yeah glitters win . Lol :) x

Ahhh they sound lovely,I'll have to have a look at the galaxy stamper thanks. I love pinks and purples too.

Yeah, I seen that offer too, was a real gd price, was tempted but for now thought it was silly to buy them when I got one that works fine. Hehe
yeah glitters win . Lol :) x
Very good, I will definitely get another MoYou non stickey marshmallow mext time I order plates, when I find things I really love I often have this fear that they will stop making them, or will have "better versions" of them (which sometimes aren't as good at all) so I like to have back ups. I know this sounds ridiculous :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2016-08-26-10-09-32-1.png

Lol, worked out 64p a plate off eBay, so thought why not. :) buy 5 get 35% off (on small round plates only) lol
Used ebay seller beauties_1salon

Hiya, I was wondering if any body knows about ellisons taking returns directly to the supplier, I live near an ellisons and I have accidentally ordered two bottles of Creekside! I was going to keep it for when I run out but seeing as I'm just starting out I want to get as many colours as possible so if I could swap it it would be great, it is completely unopened :)

View attachment 200342

Lol, worked out 64p a plate off eBay, so thought why not. :) buy 5 get 35% off (on small round plates only) lol
Used ebay seller beauties_1salon
I love the Christmas one, I've got a couple of their holiday plates which I really like, but I'm obsessed with holiday plates lol.

I'm after the DRK seasons plate next I think it's so cute :p

Just a question I had some nail mail (hard gel trial kit) wanted to see if I liked it enough to do a course, I prefer my acrylic, as it's just on me, do you think I'll get away with just infilling with acrylic for now till it grows out or will a have to file the whole damn lot off? x

In fairness to the product and test you should really fully remove your L&P. Infilling sets up potential problems, especially with different brands, so it wouldn't be a fair trial.

In fairness to the product and test you should really fully remove your L&P. Infilling sets up potential problems, especially with different brands, so it wouldn't be a fair trial.

Maybe I explained myself crappy - I had acrylics on, fully remove to create hard gel enhancements, but don't like them, so instead of filling the lot of before reapplying my acrylics, wondered if I could infill the regrowth of the hard gel with acrylic till its fully grown out or grown out more so less to file off - I'm just being lazy [emoji16]

Maybe I explained myself crappy - I had acrylics on, fully remove to create hard gel enhancements, but don't like them, so instead of filling the lot of before reapplying my acrylics, wondered if I could infill the regrowth of the hard gel with acrylic till its fully grown out or grown out more so less to file off - I'm just being lazy [emoji16]

On myself I would definitely.
(On myself I do all sorts lol)[emoji33][emoji5]️

Hiya, I was wondering if any body knows about ellisons taking returns directly to the supplier, I live near an ellisons and I have accidentally ordered two bottles of Creekside! I was going to keep it for when I run out but seeing as I'm just starting out I want to get as many colours as possible so if I could swap it it would be great, it is completely unopened :)

I ended up ordering 2 nude knickers and couldn't be bothered to return it so I kept it lol

I ended up ordering 2 nude knickers and couldn't be bothered to return it so I kept it lol
It just seems like such a hassle returning it according to the website, I will try and remember it next time I'm in there and hope for the best!

I never return anything if I've brought it online

Good thing you told me, I didn't read the fine print. Just saw 20% off and got all excited... You know I see sale/discount and my heart flutters just a smidge :rolleyes:
Their site won't even load!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472230795.254356.jpg

Nails a mess but was desperate to try it out !

Yayyy I just placed an order with Moyou, just for plates, with their 20% code. 2nd order this week from them and I haven't even received the first one yet! Can't wait!

Their site won't even load!
Really that's weird, I was on there earlier, and just tried again now without issues just a bit slow, maybe an influx of traffic.

But did just check their Fb page and others are having issues as well

Yayyy I just placed an order with Moyou, just for plates, with their 20% code. 2nd order this week from them and I haven't even received the first one yet! Can't wait!
Sorry I just saw this, I was contemplating another order, but just bought more glitter instead :p

I seriously need to control myself. This is getting ridiculous

Hi guys what shall we buy? I'm being good and waiting for the new shellacs

Latest posts

Back