Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 200319

In support of Sarah at Magpie Beauty, I pre-ordered my Aurora Tuesday at 5.30pm, and it just arrived :cool::p
Wow that was quick, holy smokes. When you mentioned you had preordered I was expecting weeks.

Not sure if Cinderella saw this, maybe you can let her know @CocoAllure as she said she wanted to wait till it's in. But this is good news

Wow that was quick, holy smokes. When you mentioned you had preordered I was expecting weeks.

Not sure if Cinderella saw this, maybe you can let her know @CocoAllure as she said she wanted to wait till it's in. But this is good news
I was going to order as I tried for ages on launch night.pre orders gone & They aren't on the website at the moment.
However,
I Feel a Moyou order coming though. Had an email 20% off starting 2moro. :)

I was going to order as I tried for ages on launch night.pre orders gone & They aren't on the website at the moment.
However,
I Feel a Moyou order coming though. Had an email 20% off starting 2moro. :)
Omg I just saw that email, and was just saying I loooove MoYou and cannot believe they have 20% but I'm feeling so poor at the moment, I've just spent soooo much money so cringe when I think about spending more, but then I again think how much I love MoYou! It's a vicious cycle :p

Omg I just saw that email, and was just saying I loooove MoYou and cannot believe they have 20% but I'm feeling so poor at the moment, I've just spent soooo much money so cringe when I think about spending more, but then I again think how much I love MoYou! It's a vicious cycle :p
Ahh yeah it's vicious, I know what you mean, I just paid for shellac training, then this popped up. Lol.
I got the black polish from and it stamps really well, does anyone know if the gold and white are as good? X

Have you tried treir Marshmallow stamper? I'm torn between that one and the Fab Nails one
Same goes for Mundos de Unas Colours to Moyou colours! I can't decide which to get. I want everything! But can only spend so much.

Last edited:
Have you tried treir Marshmallow stamper? I'm torn between that one and the Fab Nails one
Same goes for Mundos de Unas Colours to Moyou colours! I can't decide which to get. I want everything! But can only spend so much.
I've only tried the sticky marshmallow so far and it picks up really well, as long as polish wasnt spread too thin or it wouldn't pick any up. And cleaned with a lint roller. Worked well for me and it was my first try, Although I wish I had a clear one so could see it abit better. X

Hmm I haven't received that email... Care to share the promo code?

Ahhhh, naughty me didnt read the small print. Due to brexit they will be raising plate prices by £1. They are offering 20% off before they do this.
26th -31st on site no code. (Says stay tuned to social media for code)

Last edited:
brexit will happen in 4 years, they are raising the prices now?
I believe it's cuz of that hack they had, they need to cover their loss somehow. their customer service is amazing, but if they've sent me items worth of 25 pounds (and I did get my money back mind), imagine how much else they must have had to give away.

Sorry just seen these now.

So I have their non sticky marshmallow and have to admit it's really one of my favorites, I absolutely prefer the I think it's transparent head vs the white one. I also have the fab ur nails glaze jumbo, I have the caramel and mint heads, they work like a dream. I've had absolutely no issues with either stamper on a variety of different plates.

Hahaha I know how you feel, if only I had a limitless credit card/bank account hahaha.

Have you tried the creative play colours? I've got some on order, but they look pretty good as well

Ahhhh, naughty me didnt read the small print. Due to brexit they will be raising plate prices by £1. They are offering 20% off before they do this.
26th -31st on site no code. (Says stay tuned to social media for code)
Good thing you told me, I didn't read the fine print. Just saw 20% off and got all excited... You know I see sale/discount and my heart flutters just a smidge :rolleyes:

I've only tried the sticky marshmallow so far and it picks up really well, as long as polish wasnt spread too thin or it wouldn't pick any up. And cleaned with a lint roller. Worked well for me and it was my first try, Although I wish I had a clear one so could see it abit better. X
If you like the sticky you will like be the nail artisan sticky galaxy stamper, it's sooo pretty and sparkly pink/purple heads (I'm such a sucker for pink) :rolleyes:

Did you see the stamper bundle MoYou had a while back? They had the 4 stampers for a fraction of the price, I wanted to get that, but then just bought a bunch of glitters I'm waiting on so had to restrain. It was such a good price for what you getting. I want to say I saw an email a few days back with it still on offer.

Sorry just seen these now.

So I have their non sticky marshmallow and have to admit it's really one of my favorites, I absolutely prefer the I think it's transparent head vs the white one. I also have the fab ur nails glaze jumbo, I have the caramel and mint heads, they work like a dream. I've had absolutely no issues with either stamper on a variety of different plates.

Hahaha I know how you feel, if only I had a limitless credit card/bank account hahaha.

Have you tried the creative play colours? I've got some on order, but they look pretty good as well

No I haven't and to be honest I don't really want to bring in another stamping polish. I'm happy with the 2 at the moment, just can't decide which to stock! Do stamping polishes clut quickly?

Magpie has stopped taking orders for Aurora for now. So think I'll have a long wait unfortunately

Magpie has stopped taking orders for Aurora for now. So think I'll have a long wait unfortunately
Ohhh no, I juat saw that :( hopefully it won't be too long.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472168550.334525.jpg
my nail mail plus bling it on gel for my crystals. So much quicker than glueing them on. Finished a 12 hour day and now watching mail videos and reading my book [emoji4]

Last edited:
Never mind we've got our super holo for now I put some on today and I'm liking it

Just a question I had some nail mail (hard gel trial kit) wanted to see if I liked it enough to do a course, I prefer my acrylic, as it's just on me, do you think I'll get away with just infilling with acrylic for now till it grows out or will a have to file the whole damn lot off? x

Latest posts

Back