Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's never really interested me if I'm honest quick wipe with d sperse and it's all clean
I usually did too, but I've seen some youtube videos using it, and thought I should give it a try.
Back to ipa then

I usually did too, but I've seen some youtube videos using it, and thought I should give it a try.
Back to ipa then

I wonder if the moyou ones the same

Do the lecente glitters become available at midnight? Anyone staying up to order? X

Do the lecente glitters become available at midnight? Anyone staying up to order? X
I was just going to ask the same loooool hell yes I'm staying up like a sad freak
Let's stay up together

I wonder if the moyou ones the same
I bought a cheap liquid latex from born pretty and discovered there is a method as to applying it! It's meant for the actual skin around the nail rather than the cuticle, so you'll still need to do a bit of clean up if you're a cuticle perfectionist, and you HAVE to make the latex thick enough, otherwise it's impossible to remove!

Guys who's up I'm falling asleep

Lol, my eyes a burning from tiredness, pmsl, I can't see them on there.:oops: going to sleep now x

Me neither
Still not on there now?!

Ink london delivery, I love everything about ink it is so cheap and the colours are amazing :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 37
A little nail mail... I know it's not terribly exciting but I feel like I've been waiting for ages for this :p

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Guys which lecente brush do you recommend?

I must be drunk. I see everything double!
Or you must have been so when you were ordering them!

Yea I'm drunk too!! I see 2
What's with the doubling tho?

I must be drunk. I see everything double!
Or you must have been so when you were ordering them!

Yea I'm drunk too!! I see 2
What's with the doubling tho?

Nah not drunk lol, you know those late night purchases, and perhaps some panic buying. Anyway it's the last of the additives I'll ever purchase so thought I'd make it worth my while.

Ohh and I'm excited I just had word from my local supplier that my orders just come in this shipment, so more nail mail probably end of the week when I can go pick it up, although that's not really all that fun, scrubfresh, solar oil, nourishing remover etc. but the one thing I am excited about is it includes my creative play polishes :D

Oh ok the whole buying after midnight doesn't count made u go wacko with the quantity button [emoji23][emoji23] I like it

I'm so upset right now
U won't believe it [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Back