Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a few 6 for £10 in stock, they are 10g instead of 5g, but still good value :)

Theres Mrs Claus, some purples, golds etc.

I bloody love glitter!! Haha xx

Currently on S2 trying to choose a black glitter. I do want quite a black one can anyone recommend pewter or rainbow black?
I like the holographic one

Theres a few 6 for £10 in stock, they are 10g instead of 5g, but still good value :)

Theres Mrs Claus, some purples, golds etc.

I bloody love glitter!! Haha xx
Me too
It makes me smile and be happy [emoji2]

Currently on S2 trying to choose a black glitter. I do want quite a black one can anyone recommend pewter or rainbow black?
Yeah, the new lecente pewter has just come out Looks so pretty x go on Liverpool lashes blog and you can see the swatch video for them all. X

View attachment 199928View attachment 199929

I bought these 2 clear acrylic displays from eBay for my Shellacs and also to start my little retail section off, sold s rescue RXX yesterday!
Blossom I'm trying to find some racks like yours, but I can't seem able to find so wide. What's their measurements? And can you give me your seller's name?

Last edited:
Trial kit
20160921_113624.jpg

Blossom I'm trying to find some racks like yours, but I can't seem able to find so wide. What's their measurements? And can you give me your seller's name?
Here you go
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474455859.898492.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474455892.215898.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474455928.399494.jpg

I see they've gone up a £1 but def worth it X

I found the seller but not the item
So then I found the item from another seller for twice the price
Frustrating!

I found the seller but not the item
So then I found the item from another seller for twice the price
Frustrating!
I know you dislike aliexpress but they have a number of those on there and the prices are reasonable

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474533122.421535.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474533131.500922.jpg

Lots on Amazon too

Guys I've gone from wilted to now mouldy
Helpppp

Guys I've gone from wilted to now mouldy
Helpppp
Ohhhh no, mouldy lettuce isn't good.
I normally go on pinterest and pin things I would like to buy when I'm Skint. PMSL :oops:
What are you planning on buying when you have more nail mail funds? Xx

Ohhhh no, mouldy lettuce isn't good.
I normally go on pinterest and pin things I would like to buy when I'm Skint. PMSL :oops:
What are you planning on buying when you have more nail mail funds? Xx

Good idea I may have to pin it up up up

First on my list is the new lecente's and I need a new rack to store them on
Apart from that I was going to save money so I can buy stuff when the beauty shows are on as there's lots of good deals on s2 then

Good idea I may have to pin it up up up

First on my list is the new lecente's and I need a new rack to store them on
Apart from that I was going to save money so I can buy stuff when the beauty shows are on as there's lots of good deals on s2 then
That's a gd idea, is that on the s2 website? May have to keep my pennies for that too.

Lol, you recently got a new wall rack didn't you? You'll have to get your wall reinforced soon. :p x

That's a gd idea, is that on the s2 website? May have to keep my pennies for that too.

Lol, you recently got a new wall rack didn't you? You'll have to get your wall reinforced soon. :p x

Don't u worry your little heart out I've already made space for 2 more Lecente racks lol hehehehehehehhehe

And yes that the plan of action let's all save for the shows and yes all the show deals are only available online which is good cos I'm not going this year

Don't u worry your little heart out I've already made space for 2 more Lecente racks lol hehehehehehehhehe

And yes that the plan of action let's all save for the shows and yes all the show deals are only available online which is good cos I'm not going this year
Hehe, love how you've made space ready for them. :)
Ahh that's excellent, yep joining in, well up for saving for some deals :D xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474560575.108907.jpg

Fit two more above easily lol

Latest posts

Back