Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok the whole buying after midnight doesn't count made u go wacko with the quantity button [emoji23][emoji23] I like it
Exactly you know those late night purchases, we can't be held accountable for what we order

Evil British Gas direct debit today ruined my vibe damn you bills

Evil British Gas direct debit today ruined my vibe damn you bills
I feel your pain.. I came home last week to a letter from HMRC saying I owed money from 2015 that I knew NOTHING about.. Then went online to see even though I'd spoken to someone after my last tax return went through who told me I had nothing to pay.. I had £70 to pay! The money id saved for the kit I need for the IBX training now has to go on that :(

I feel your pain.. I came home last week to a letter from HMRC saying I owed money from 2015 that I knew NOTHING about.. Then went online to see even though I'd spoken to someone after my last tax return went through who told me I had nothing to pay.. I had £70 to pay! The money id saved for the kit I need for the IBX training now has to go on that :(

It genuinely feels like someone's punched me in the stomach
no money to buy glitter tragic [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

The glitterarty shops open

Just looked at my emails and they've sent another one yesterday with 45% off another weekly mani box! Argh!
Must-not-look. I already have so many plates that I just don't use.
What website is this off please?

where did you get these from? ebay? seller?
Got them off Ali express, I'm going to order more they are nice quality and really inexpensive with free shipping

I emailed glitterarty and they say they have had 4 different clear sticky stampers
So which one did you get?

I emailed glitterarty and they say they have had 4 different clear sticky stampers
So which one did you get?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474325994.530017.jpg

Its still saying 'seller is away untill 26th' for me :(

Was hoping to put a cheeky order in this week before I go on holiday :( xx

Its still saying 'seller is away untill 26th' for me :(

Was hoping to put a cheeky order in this week before I go on holiday :( xx
Just buy it as the date she will be back gets further and further away

Ooooh..... You shouldnt of told me that

7 new glitter mixes have now been ordered!

All for under a tenner tho- bargain!! Xx

The 6 for £4 ones are still out of stock

I haven't brought anything for so long now I feel like a wilted lettuce in the back of a fridge

Currently on S2 trying to choose a black glitter. I do want quite a black one can anyone recommend pewter or rainbow black?

What website is this off please?
Moyou London but that offer was months ago. They do have other offers on at the mo though but I delete the emails as I have too much stamping stuff already and I don't want to be tenpted!

Latest posts

Back