Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I'm having meltdowns

You need a bigger wall!
I've made space for one more naturally but I can see myself adding and adding to the left lol [emoji23]

I've made space for one more naturally but I can see myself adding and adding to the left lol [emoji23]
Lol you can never have too much :p

I need to do my toes not sure what to have so many to choose from 100% glitter but which one

I need to do my toes not sure what to have so many to choose from 100% glitter but which one
lol it's going to take your hours to choose :p

You're team Shellac aren't you Coco? How about midnight swim with periwinkle over? I had that for a themed birthday party and it was beaut! Xx

You're team Shellac aren't you Coco? How about midnight swim with periwinkle over? I had that for a themed birthday party and it was beaut! Xx
I went for Blackpool with the new rainbow iridescent [emoji2]

What stamping plate is this.... I love them all x
I'd have to double check the plates for you but definitely MoYou Festive 15/16, and then either a born pretty Halloween or Uberchic xx

I'm putting in a pot of orders next week it's been a while :D:D:D

Does anybody know if magpie will be bringing out the new winter collection individually online? I can only see the full set [emoji21]

Does anybody know if magpie will be bringing out the new winter collection individually online? I can only see the full set [emoji21]
Yes they are at a later date

Thank you! I don't suppose you have an idea of how long? I'm desperate however was trying to hold off buying the full set as I have a new little boy [emoji87]

Thank you! I don't suppose you have an idea of how long? I'm desperate however was trying to hold off buying the full set as I have a new little boy [emoji87]
Aww congratulations

What are u ordering
Lot* I am getting glitter, crystals, lots of nail art stuff, some new shellac & ink colours, a manicure table, daylight lamp and I think that is all ;) I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back