Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently live in Malta and am due back to Scotland in November, I keep getting things delivered to my brothers so it's gonna be like Christmas when I get back [emoji122][emoji122]

It was in daylight.. [emoji33]I don't normally behave in such manner
Oh my goodness, momentary lapse of judgement, maybe something in the water

I'm super stressed right now and when I saw new glitters yesterday it gave me such a high that I went in for more

I currently live in Malta and am due back to Scotland in November, I keep getting things delivered to my brothers so it's gonna be like Christmas when I get back [emoji122][emoji122]
Make sure u take a photo and upload on this thread sit in the middle of it all

Make sure u take a photo and upload on this thread sit in the middle of it all

Definitely I'm so excited [emoji23] also can't wait for this chrome from Lecente to be released in 6 weeks!! [emoji122][emoji122] xx

Weeeeeeee so excited! I'm still on the hunt after manyyyyy pots of gold chrome and that looks like it could be a winner ❤️
Looks gorgeous doesn't it, and it looked really nice in the demo xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475749982.395047.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475749998.878224.jpg

I got some very exciting nail mail today! Hubby surprised me by ordering me some of my wish list yesterday now that my S2 account is no longer restricted! I'm so excited!!!!

Hehe! In fairness he did totally forget both my birthday and our wedding anniversary because he was so busy with work so I think this might be his way of making up for it! And to be fair he's totally forgiven now!! Xx

That's got to be the biggest S2 shop ever

I ordered this yesterday!!

That's a cracking plate. You'll really love it.

Have you had Pueen before? The etching is very shallow so you need to work pretty quick x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475775376.496681.jpg

Totally loving this brand of acrylic. The results I'm getting are hands down better than anything else I've tried.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475775565.394904.jpg

I hope the contents make me happy again

It cheered me up!!
Me too! I'm in bed with a horrible bug the kids brought home from school, it definitely made me feel better.
Do you really think so? I did tell him he'd got a bit excited and all he said was 'well I kept seeing colours on your list that I knew you'd like' [emoji23] he's definitely made up for forgetting bday and anniversary now! Maybe for the next 10 years!! Xx

Latest posts

Back