Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini INK binge :)

The packets at the front are Colour Shack's linear holo glitter (Spectra-flare), and their glow-in the-dark pigment (Night Moves) which I am a little bit obsessed with...

View attachment 201456
have you used these products for a while, and are they worth having. i have normally stuck to well kown brands (that clients know) thank you in advanced

Mini nail mail today.. These pads are so cheap it's £2 for 900 and the quality isn't bad at all I was spending £3.59 for £3.30 in Ellisons :( My first Lecente glitters ever in rose gold and black, magpie do not have a fine rose gold glitter or a black that's not holographic! Mundo disinfecting tray, my Mundo jar is way too small

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 45
Mini nail mail today.. These pads are so cheap it's £2 for 900 and the quality isn't bad at all I was spending £3.59 for £3.30 in Ellisons :( My first Lecente glitters ever in rose gold and black, magpie do not have a fine rose gold glitter or a black that's not holographic! Mundo disinfecting tray, my Mundo jar is way too small
Oh hey I have those wipes too, I got them off ebay even before I had my first training! And my current instructor said they are much better than normal lint free ones that are made of cellulose (not sure I got the term correctly in english). My accidental purchases were so on the spot! hehe!

As to the tips, I found pro impressions on facebook page and I pmed them. I told them I'm in training currently for acrylics (didn't need to explain further than that) and that their company had been recommended to me from this forum and whether they had any sample kits I could try out with in class. They replied in a day asking for my address and email and what tips I would be interested in. A week later I had my samples, even more than the ones I asked.
However, I got a strange assortment of each. For example for welless natural square, I got a set for a full hand, 5 tips in different sizes, while in stilettos I got 3 welless white same size. It's only to try it out I get that, but it would be nice to have 1 full hand of each. How am I going to walk around with such a strange combination of nails...?

My nail mail has arrived but I'm not at home till Sunday! :-( can any of you ladies recommend their most used shellac colours please? X

My nail mail has arrived but I'm not at home till Sunday! :-( can any of you ladies recommend their most used shellac colours please? X

Sweet Squared regularly update their list of most popular colours, so you could always give them a call on 03330007000.

A week today until I get home to my nail mail!! I'm so excited it's unbelievable!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sweet Squared regularly update their list of most popular colours, so you could always give them a call on 03330007000.
Thanks will do!! X

Colour shack linear glitter, metal manic gold and the chameleon pigments, Hazel Dixon one stroke brush, CJP new acrylic coloured powders and glitters, moyou Halloween plates, crystal nails and young nails monomer colour drops, young nails protein bond, naio coloured powders and crushed Shells and Mylar, perfect nails caviar bead dispenser, forms and something else that I can't remember [emoji23] I think there might be more but I can't remember!

Haha yes! I really don't know what to get I just bought Black Knight to start with x
Black knight & white knight were my first two as well xx

Colour shack linear glitter, metal manic gold and the chameleon pigments, Hazel Dixon one stroke brush, CJP new acrylic coloured powders and glitters, moyou Halloween plates, crystal nails and young nails monomer colour drops, young nails protein bond, naio coloured powders and crushed Shells and Mylar, perfect nails caviar bead dispenser, forms and something else that I can't remember [emoji23] I think there might be more but I can't remember!
Have you tried Miss Lucy's glitters yet? ..... her superfine specials are my favourite out of all my glitters :rolleyes:

Have you tried Miss Lucy's glitters yet? ..... her superfine specials are my favourite out of all my glitters :rolleyes:
Really? More than Magpie??
Pm me a pic please. You're actually worse than Mel for encouraging me to buy stuff lol

Really? More than Magpie??
Pm me a pic please. You're actually worse than Mel for encouraging me to buy stuff lol
Lol yep the rose gold and moonshine is to dieeeee for sprinkled on, she has lot of live feeds in her facebook group so you will be able to tell better from a video ... I added you the other day to the group haha :D
I'm sure she won't mind me posting this pic but I just adore her rose gold

Attachments

• IMG_7332.JPG
    IMG_7332.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Also her chrome is the best I've tried lol x

Lol yep the rose gold and moonshine is to dieeeee for sprinkled on, she has lot of live feeds in her facebook group so you will be able to tell better from a video ... I added you the other day to the group haha :D
I'm sure she won't mind me posting this pic but I just adore her rose gold
Oh no I think I left it! [emoji33]
I'll rejoin and order it

Oh no I think I left it! [emoji33]
I'll rejoin and order it
Haha she's just converting over to CJP too and has some great live feeds, every Saturday she mixes a new glitter and they are lovely and they come in screw jars and labelled! I'm in love lol x
http://www.misslucys.co.uk

Nail mail, almost glad my lamp broke now I have a brand new shiny one mine did look a bit grubby! Loving the bright citron :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 65
Some new glitters arrived yesterday . Totally love glitter
DSC_0163.JPG

Latest posts

Back