Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold an oil today, that's 2 X RXX and 1 oil since Monday [emoji2] can recommend a retail stand peeps xx

My retail is going real slow, I'm mobile and don't rly know how to display my products, the most I sell is a cuticle oil here and there...

My retail is going real slow, I'm mobile and don't rly know how to display my products, the most I sell is a cuticle oil here and there...
It's hard when your mobile, I used to find that. I was considering buying s carry case with bits in though, nearly bought it then decided to work from home instead
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471439364.139220.jpg

Oh that's not a bad idea! :Do x

They'll all go ooh what's in the box lol then you can launch into it!

My nail mail from the last few days...

Nail mail.jpg

The small pot is Ink's 3d gel in white, and the bronze brush is their 3d Maestro brush... I'll be off to play with those shortly, can't wait!

And bless him, the stamping plate and daylight lamp were unexpected pressies from the hubby :)

I think Salon services just started stocking a small collection of opi gel colours, worth keeping an eye as they regularly do their VAT free days.

Aw thanks for telling me but I already know I got two from there then got the email about the Opi online sale! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471511914.376672.jpg

My free Lecente is RHUBARB yay my fav

nail-mail-L-MI5lNu.jpeg

Hey guys, I really love doing Nail Mail/Beauty Mail so I was super excited when my friend on instagram wanted to do another one with me :). It really helps to create awesome nail designs

For anyone looking for Stampers - MoYou London is having a sale on stamper bundle (includes 4 stampers) :)

Anyone know where I can get the fish scale plates from

And what does everyone use for sticking crystal pixie on?? I used my dashing divas gel glue and they didn't last on my client. They lasted a week whereas with my dashing divas gel glue swarovski's last two weeks

Anyone know where I can get the fish scale plates from
I'm sure I saw some in nail artisan, want me to double check with Alex?

Oh and some of the MoYou London plates have fish scales

I'm sure I saw some in nail artisan, want me to double check with Alex?

Oh and some of the MoYou London plates have fish scales

Yea I've seen the moyou ones but they're not the normal ones I've seen circulating the moyou ones have a slight pattern to them I want the straightforward scale ones can't find them anywhere

Yea I've seen the moyou ones but they're not the normal ones I've seen circulating the moyou ones have a slight pattern to them I want the straightforward scale ones can't find them anywhere

found this for you - MASH plate #39
http://www.mashnails.com/mash-nail-...t-stamping/mash-nail-art-image-plate-39.html#

also found you can get the design from a GALS plate but other than this link, I was unable to locate it. 2nd row, 2nd column you'll see the fish scales
https://www.amazon.ca/Princes-Design-Stamps-Stamping-Manicure/dp/B00B8SL63I

Latest posts

Back