Nail Parties name????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Hi peeps

Am posting this question cos i know so many of you are very Creative(no pun intended) :green:

I am about to start offering Nail parties for girls Birthdays & rather than just putting my business name on the flyers i am looking for something eye catching specifically for the parties...something girlie...to draw people/mums/kids to the name.

Any ideas would be fabarooni.:Love: :Love:

xxxxxxx

How bout...."Mini Miss" or "Little Miss" parties?
:green:

just a few for you:

razzle dazzle
polished pinkies
stars and stripes
glitterama

hi,

how about something with either princess, fairies or angels in the title - little girls love all these and anything generally pink !

kx

LIttle Princess Pamper Parties

Little Gems or Little Jems?

pretty princess pamper parties......parties for the petite...................groovy chick party.......

hmmmmmm i'll keep thinking!!

AMb x

Fairy fingers and twinkling toes

I simply named mine Glitzy Girls, hence my username. On my postcard leaflets I put a big picture of my daughter when she was 2 dressed in a fairy outfit with feathers and boas around her, and these always attract attention and people want to take them because my daughter looks "so sweet", they say.

I do mini manicures & nail art for kid's, i call them "Little Madams"

I also like
Dinky diva's
Princess pamper party's
Funky kid's
Diva Kids
Dazzling diva's

sorry ran out of idea's lol :green:

Sassy Hassy said:
LIttle Princess Pamper Parties
I like that a lot.
Might have to be careful with the groovy chick name as its a registered trademark :(
x

hope you don't mind, but I asked my hubby for some ideas (he's usually quite good with catchy names etc). So far tho, his brain seems stuck in reverse, but he has suggested that although "little", "princess" and such like are very good tags, you may put off teenage girls (and their mums) if you make the name too cutsey. Don't want to step on anyones toes or offend anybody (omg now i'm doing IT..) just typing in an outsider's viewpoint. Would hate to see you lose out on good earnings coz your name appears to be aimed at one specific age group.

Good point ! also "little princess" ideas are growing fast, ive just seen another advert locally to me for these parties !! Though i do think they are quite apt for the little darlings !!

Will keep my thinking cap on for some inspiration and maybe some other ideas in the meantime, goodluck with whatever you decide to go with hun

kx
mooredianne said:
hope you don't mind, but I asked my hubby for some ideas (he's usually quite good with catchy names etc). So far tho, his brain seems stuck in reverse, but he has suggested that although "little", "princess" and such like are very good tags, you may put off teenage girls (and their mums) if you make the name too cutsey. Don't want to step on anyones toes or offend anybody (omg now i'm doing IT..) just typing in an outsider's viewpoint. Would hate to see you lose out on good earnings coz your name appears to be aimed at one specific age group.

What about "Precious princess pampering"

Not very good with things like this but anyway .... :)

xxxx

How about something with 'Girly' in the name- cant quite get there on this one im afraid :irked:

Any ideas??

Gorgeous Girlies!

Though Prefer - Gorgeous Girls

kx

bekster123 said:
How about someting with 'Girly' in the name- cant quite get there on this one im afraid :irked:

Any ideas??

Just Girls ?!

Just for Girls ?

kx

Hi Karren thanks for replying- i though of that but thought it might make people think it was more beauty than nails?

Dunno maybe im thinking too hard.:sad:

My business name is Serenity if that helps at all peeps.

I quite like Dazzling Divas but anymore ideas would be coolio. xxxxx

Karren said:
Gorgeous Girlies!

Though Prefer - Gorgeous Girls

kx

Yeh possibly thinking too hard hun !! Sometimes you need to take some time out and revisit eh ! lol

I like Serenity

You could also use this, so branching off so to speak ..... Serenity for little ladies ? little ladies has a little be more about it than Girlies ?!! sorry just my opinion don mean to offend hun - if girlie is what you want then thats what you should go with x

Ive also just seen a user name with Angelic in the title - like that word too !! lol

Go have a drink and chill mate and think about something else for a little while - something will come that will be just right

kx

bekster123 said:
Hi Karren thanks for replying- i though of that but thought it might make people think it was more beauty than nails?

Dunno maybe im thinking too hard.:sad:

My business name is Serenity if that helps at all peeps.

I quite like Dazzling Divas but anymore ideas would be coolio. xxxxx

Thanks my love- i posted this thread last night so havnt been thinking too hard about it- just waiting to design my leaflets- little old impatient me :rolleyes:

Love the bit about little ladies thats fab- sometimes i just have a non co-operative brain that doesnt want to be very creative!! LOL

I like 'Serenity for little ladies' especially as it incorporates the business name.:Love:

xxxxx
Karren said:
Yeh possibly thinking too hard hun !! Sometimes you need to take some time out and revisit eh ! lol

I like Serenity

You could also use this, so branching off so to speak ..... Serenity for little ladies ? little ladies has a little be more about it than Girlies ?!! sorry just my opinion don mean to offend hun - if girlie is what you want then thats what you should go with x

Ive also just seen a user name with Angelic in the title - like that word too !! lol

Go have a drink and chill mate and think about something else for a little while - something will come that will be just right

kx

Latest posts

Back