Nail Parties name????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i was named after a Little Miss id be Little Miss Impatient Pants !!! so no worries at all

see what else comes in hun and hopefully something will sound just perfect - though being biast i do like the Serenity for Little Ladies too

have a good evening

happy to help if i can hun

kx

bekster123 said:
Thanks my love- i posted this thread last night so havnt been thinking too hard about it- just waiting to design my leaflets- little old impatient me :rolleyes:

Love the bit about little ladies thats fab- sometimes i just have a non co-operative brain that doesnt want to be very creative!! LOL

I like 'Serenity for little ladies' especially as it incorporates the business name.:Love:

xxxxx

OMG Karren its just come to me-

'MOST MARVELLOUS MANICURED METACARPELS' FOR LITTLE LADIES

It's got a lovely ring to it dont you think??? PMSL :green: :lol:
Karren said:
if i was named after a Little Miss id be Little Miss Impatient Pants !!! so no worries at all

see what else comes in hun and hopefully something will sound just perfect - though being biast i do like the Serenity for Little Ladies too

have a good evening

happy to help if i can hun

kx

Little Diva works for me

There is one close to where I live that my daughter has been to for a friends party...and that is called "Party Kittens", so it is not to age specific in its title.

You could call it "Glamour Kittens" :)

Becki, so what's it gonna be then??? Let us know!!

I have decided on Dazzling Divas

So thanks to Di for that one & to all you other Geeks who gave me some ideas.

Think this one sounds just right... not too young sounding.

Any opinions would be appreciated though so feel free.....

xxxxxxx
ADiva1 said:
Becki, so what's it gonna be then??? Let us know!!

Latest posts

Back