Nail table suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
I need a neat and tidy nail table that i can get in my new beauty room, can't be to wide or deep and definitly doesnt have to be a a 'real' nail station like what you'd buy from a salon supply shop. I've seen some nice tables from Ikea people use that look ideal! Any others that i can look up would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :) x

I second IKEA - I've got the Malm dressing table also with glass top and have paired it with their Ribba photo ledges for polish display

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468561744.735871.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468561796.977706.jpg

I've been looking to buy that table too but wondered if it would be deep enough?

Also ikea have discontinued the Ribba shelves :-(

It's been back online for a while but never in stock when I've tried

Yup out of stock in every store too.

I use this as a nail table too and love it x

You can buy similar shelves in B & Q

The malm dressing table comes up regularly on eBay, even if the glass is damaged a new glass for it from a glazier isn't going to cost the earth.

There is a great little table in argos which is the perfect width and size , I have got the beech ones . Not got a glass top but that was perfect for me as needed to be able to cut a hole in the top for my extractor . All my products go in the draws and the side shelves are perfect for putting your towels

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2465818.htm
x

I also use the glass table from ikea its perfect x

Hi does anyone use the Linnmon from ikea? Ive bought it but haven't put it in my shop yet.. worried it might be too wide?

I've got it but we had to cut it down by 6 inches. It's not solid so you can't apply iron on edging tape it's only solid at the edges. The middle of the table is cardboard.

It's ok for me at home but I'm only still practising.

Latest posts

Back