nail tips- what brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadie

Reaction score
What brand of nail tips do you all recommend? At the mo i use millenium and while i think these are Ok, i find the natural ones hard to blend. Also are tips supposed to be flexible or not? millenium ones aren't but i found some that were. Are these one not as strong? Please reply soon as i have ran out of 6,7 and 8 in white so need some more asap anyway!

kadie said:
What brand of nail tips do you all recommend? At the mo i use millenium and while i think these are Ok, i find the natural ones hard to blend. Also are tips supposed to be flexible or not? millenium ones aren't but i found some that were. Are these one not as strong? Please reply soon as i have ran out of 6,7 and 8 in white so need some more asap anyway!

i have used millenium no probs, i tend to do a lot of the 'blending' b4 it gets put on the nail so a few swipes when its on the nail and hey presto easy peasy blending.

amb x

how do you pre blend bdfore you put it on the nail? I was always taught to use acetone but i have read that it is the wrong thing to do. do you use acetone?

kadie said:
how do you pre blend bdfore you put it on the nail? I was always taught to use acetone but i have read that it is the wrong thing to do. do you use acetone?

basically file all over the tip, and remove most of the well area (i use the 1/2 well not the full well....if you use full well you can tip cutter it out then FILE out the rest)

by the time i place it on the nail there is very minimal blending for me to do...let me try and find a link for you.;)

amb x

i cant find the one i was looking for i am sure sam did it in a tutorial.

Do a search on tip blending theres lOADS OF advice there matey.

amb x

Millennium tips are a very good price. Blends nicely. Stock up at the show in March. X

Are they good they good for deep c curve nail shapes. Where can I get them from? How much are they?

I use Millennium tips aswell...i like the square tips as most clients like that look....

Kim x

Latest posts

Back