Nails | CND & Artistic Colour Gloss Launch Summer Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
While you may not believe it, summer is coming. It may look an awful lot like winter, but trust me, one day, not long from now you will wake to green trees, shining sun, and men walking around without their tops on. Ah, yes. Summer is my favourite day of the year.

But even if the sunshine doesn't last, you can be sure that your mani/pedi will. Both CND Shellac and Artistic Colour Gloss have revealed their summer colour collections and boy, are they hot (even if the weather isn't).

CND Shellac introduced the Summer Splash Collection made up of four new bright shades, bringing the total range to 51 shades and offering infinite layering options. The four splashy new brights - Pink Bikini, Lobster Roll, Water Park and Grape Gum - are sure to look ace against your sultry tan and will be available from April 2013.

Artistic Colour Gloss is offering six new summer shades ranging from bright yellow to hot red to sea green azure. All you have to do is figure out whether your client will be Flirty, Wild, Fearless, Sexy, Sultry or will she just Chill? Either way, there's a colour to match each and every client that walks through your door.

So have faith. The summer may not be here quite yet, but there's no harm in getting prepared is there?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

CND Shellac is available from Sweet Squared Ltd. Visit Welcome - Sweet Squared or call 0845 210 6060.
Artistic Colour Gloss is available from Louella Belle. Visit Louella Belle or call 0844 800 9396.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-27 at 20.36.11.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-27 at 20.36.11.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,878
Thanks for the link :) I have just contacted sweet squared.. is this what s2 is on some posts?

Interested to see what the new Artistic summer collection will be like??

I've looked on the Louelle Belle website but it's not showing??

Yes, S2 is an abbreviation of Sweet Squared.

Ahh great thank you :) seen loads of people put it but felt bit silly asking what they meant, only signed up yesterday so i am still learning haha :lol:

Really looking forward to the new colours, I am shocked at how quick they have been released :)

Latest posts

Back