nails, nails and more nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad4mani's

Reaction score
Hi i am new to the site and have only just figured out how to use it, i am seeking the following advice,

Long story short i am qualified to do Nail art, air brushing, i did that with spangles gold.

I lived in Spain for two years and worked with my sister-in-law, she taught me how to do Jessica manicures and predicures and i was let loose on her clients!!!!! i did this for a total of 13 months i am now back in the uk and do not have a certificate for the manicure and pedicure training.

Please can someone point me in the right direction of how to go about obtaining a reputable course, the only problem is i work full time in an office.

Please help me start my dream!

thnx x Angela

Creative have an academy at Loughton. Why don't you call their Head Office for a prospectus 0113 2750433. They have excellent training.

You could also pm Rachel (aka Chocolate) at K-SA-RA vbmenu_register("menu_linkbit_20", true);
Good luck!

Thank you so much i really aprreciate it

NailNovice2 said:
Creative have an academy at Loughton. Why don't you call their Head Office for a prospectus 0113 2750433. They have excellent training.

You could also pm Rachel (aka Chocolate) at K-SA-RA vbmenu_register("menu_linkbit_20", true);
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back