Nano ring maintainance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P123

Reaction score
What do people do at the 6-8 week maintenance check?
So many people seem to do different things do u just check the bonds n replace any lost? Or reposition the bonds which would take hours!? X

What do people do at the 6-8 week maintenance check?
So many people seem to do different things do u just check the bonds n replace any lost? Or reposition the bonds which would take hours!? X
Reposition the bonds! Yes it takes a while but you're supposed to refit them and alternate the rows around every 8 weeks. If clients aren't prepared to pay for this they shouldn't have extensions done x

WHAT do you charge for maintaining? I have no idea what to charge I'm Ina quite common area and people haven't got £10000s to spend they want bargains round my area! Abit worried about this x

I've now stopped doing nano and micro rings for the simple fact people won't pay for maintenance then complain when they're matted , I stick to weaves as there quicker so cost less to maintain x

My hourly rate is never less than £35 a hour x

Ugh I don't even know how to lay this on. I've just qualified in nanos so basically she's paying for the hair and I'm fitting for free! But I don't think she realises this lol. Il have to explain tomorrow x

I charge £85. I do row by row, unclamp the ring, brush the shedded hair away, then refit on the alternate row of hair I've left in between the rows of nano rings. Takes me 1.5-2 hours x

So does this mean they can keep the extensions in for as long as they want as long as they refit every 8 weeks x

Thankyou for your help btw x

Latest posts

Back