Natural nail splitting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hello all

Hope you can help? I have a newbie client coming in this weekend. This is her first set of infills. She rang me yesterday to book the appointment. She is very happy with the nails, all are still on, no lifting. However, she says that one of her own nails looks like it is splitting horizontally thus making the extension weak. When i saw her nails to apply the extension, she filled out the record card, I asked all the questions re medication etc but she said her nails are always breaking, splitting etc.

Should continue to infill her extensions or remove them and try some other treatment to help her natural nails. I just wanted your opinion on it. I personally think that i should continue until her natural nails grow and then she can have a natural nail overlay to strengthen her nails. Is this right?

Thank you
Em

I would persevere with the enhancements (you'll prob need to repair / reinforce the split in her natural nail), because in IMO this is the easiest and quickest way for her to see results and as you said, eventually they'll be her natural nails and she'll be dead chuffed!

(Crikey! 2 glasses of vino plus a Nail Geek 'chaser' do not mix... I'm having to check and re-check every post a MILLION times!! oops!... and it's a 'school night'!!:o Apologies if every single one of my posts makes absolutely NO sense tonight!! )

x

Latest posts

Back