Natural nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
I really hope this doesn't sound a really silly question.
I have only ever done and learnt pink and white L & P.

I'm not quite sure what colours you use for the most natural look. Is it just the case of using natural all over, or pink and natural just for the free edge ?

Also when do you use clear ? just when adding Flowers. I used clear the other dasy and it shows everything.

I use EzFlow but I think most companies have the same basic colours.

Thanks x

buttons said:
I really hope this doesn't sound a really silly question.
I have only ever done and learnt pink and white L & P.

I'm not quite sure what colours you use for the most natural look. Is it just the case of using natural all over, or pink and natural just for the free edge ?

Also when do you use clear ? just when adding Flowers. I used clear the other dasy and it shows everything.

I use EzFlow but I think most companies have the same basic colours.

Thanks x

do you have any of the ezflow design sculpt powders?

if you do..... i make a lovely natural custom blend using a polymer white and citrine (gemstones collection) its makes a lovely creamy colour (you only need a tiny bit of the yellow powder btw)
i use this for the tip and either a poly pink or (my fav) comp pink for the bed

i tend to use a poly natural when a client has her nails polished

i use clear when doing design nails and am capping a design or something

the great thing with all the ezflow powders if they can all be mixed to make some great shades or natural looks

if i can help anymore just pm me

Jess
xox

For a natural look, you can use a natural tip and over lay with the entire enhancement with pink or clear. If you are comfortable with the pink and white technique, soften your white by adding clear powder to it. Usually 3 parts white 1 part clear (that's what I like, but you may find a mix you like better) You may like the look of the natural with pink, that's where your artistic side gets to shine, as long as your ratios and your apex placement are correct, you can use any color you want placed any where you want to create your own signature. One thing to keep in mind, if you are using colored acrylic keep it thin as it needs to be capped with clear to prevent chipping.

Questions are only silly until you ask them, once asked they are a learning tool. Never be afraid to ask questions especially here, some one is bound to know the answer, or knows someone who knows the answer.:)

Thank you. So many things to try and experiment with.

I didn't realise how creative and unique your nails can be x

buttons said:
Thank you. So many things to try and experiment with.

I didn't realise how creative and unique your nails can be x

just have a go and have fun
i love experimenting and coming up with new things..... time permiting...lol

oh and get some coolio pics posted so we can see what you come up with :)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back