Need advice leasing chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liana.naj

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best place to advertise availability of hair chair leases?
I've looked at all the online sites and I don't think anyone actually bothers with them.
It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction, I need experienced hair professional that are looking to branch out on their own and are at a high enough level professionally to do so. Where do I find them is the question?

Hey, I'd be interested in finding that out to. I have advertised online with no luck. Help needed.

Hi there

I rent chair out at my salon and i have found the best way to advertise is in the local paper.
I always state that the position is a self employed one and if the salon is busy it can much more profitable for the stylist.

Regarding the quality of their hairdressing, i ALWAYS get them to do a trade test and show me a copy of the qualifications they have.
They also need to have their own insurance.

Hope this helps.;)

The shoe is on the other foot with me, I'm looking for a chair to rent and have no idea where to look, obviously done all normal places, gum tree, job center, hairdressers journal, still at a dead end :(

Hi

I have a chair to rent in my salon if your interested. what area was you looking for, my salon is based in Solihull.:biggrin:

Thank you very much I appreciate this but solihull would take over an hour to travel to.

have you tried approaching the local salons that you like the look of?

have you tried approaching the local salons that you like the look of?

That's my plan for today :) I'm going to go in and ask if it would be possible to speak with the manager regarding chair rental opportunities they may have?

a lot of salons have signs in the window hun i am sure you will find something xx

Hi Bluerinse

Not sure whereabouts in the w.mids you are but i have a chair to rent in a new salon in Nuneaton.

Hi Bluerinse

Not sure whereabouts in the w.mids you are but i have a chair to rent in a new salon in Nuneaton.

Funny you should say that I used to live there, and did consider working back that way, I live dudley way.

Back