Neew to nails which course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playgirl056

Reaction score
I want to learn to be a nail technician, just wondered if someone could give me advice on where to start, ive looked at creative (purely as I have my nails done by a creative salon)

Please help!!!

If you do a search on here about training - this question has been asked several times before so there is lots of information.

Also check out the Links page for details of various companies.

Contact some and ask what their training entails, where their trainers are in relation to you for travelling etc.

And finally, enjoy!

Welcome to the site!

There are so many training providers out there, and has been said, the best thing to do is get as much info from them as you can and then narrow them down as best as you can.

Im an Essential Nails girl at heart, its one of the only options I have been over here!

Good luck with whatever decision you make, and all the best for the future!

Love and hugs

Hi there , a great place to start getting info on accredited courses is the health and beauty industry association, their web add. is www.habia.org.uk . I would be very wary about starting off on a one day course, i did that then went to college for a vtct manicure / pedicure course, this really opened my eyes to the essentials you need to be aware of regarding health and safety before you can do anything on anyone other than yourself, there are dangers you need to be aware of, i read somewhere that one woman had to have her finger AMPUTATED as a result of an infection caused by the work of a poorly trained tech, i sure wouldnt want to be responsible for that !!!!!!!! Happy hunting and good luck........;)

Hi there sweet heart , i would first train in manicure and pedicure or just manicure , at least then you have the basic service of maintaining the hands and how to use polish on the nails and then followed maybe by a false nail enhancement course such as acrylic , gels then maybe microraps etc. Once you have that it doesnt stop lol - just keep on top of ur training and u will b fine babes

xxxx:green:

Latest posts

Back