Never satisfied customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenh

Reaction score
Hello,
I am just so tired and so stressed by a customer i did a few weeks ago.. I decided to post a thread here hoping for some awesome advice.
She got a magic straight done from me and it took a really long time (4.5 hours - 5 hours) because she had so much hair and it was so damaged from frequent coloring which she did herself at home.
I was really careful and made sure to treat her hair so that there is minimal damage.
It came out beautifully and she was satisfied with the results.
She also paid beforehand in cash but I didn't think much of it until she left no tip, saying she doesn't own any cards and that she only brought cash which she paid for her hair beforehand..
I was seriously bummed out..

Later that week, on Monday, she called the store and started to yell at our receptionist about how it didn't come out. So I told her to come in for a fix. She demanded for fix on a day that I was off so I tried to convince her to come in on a day I was working. But she didn't budge. So I had to ask my fellow designer to fix the hair for me. She came in and my coworker re did her hair and once again she loved it. It came out so nicely that he took a picture of it to show the customer.
When we thought everything went right, she calls in on Monday and starts yelling again.. Then she demanded for another fix that day. But my co-woker who fixed her hair was off that day.. Our receptionist told her he would give her a call back since he was off but she didnt want that. She then demanded me to fix it again.
The receptionist convinced her some how and contacted her again two days later. She made an appointment to come in tomorrow.
WHAT SHOULD WE DO? She is just constantly asking for a refund. It's really upsetting and stressing me and my co-worker. Is there anything we can do at this point?
We really tried our best and can't see what is the problem. Is the customer just wanting a free hair do?
PLEASE HELP!

What service was it you carried out?

so with a little research I saw magic straight is just perm/strightening the hair (never come across the brand).

1. How is the integrity of the hair
2. Can we see the photo? It might help
3. What is she saying the issue is with her hair?
4. Would you be better off refunding the price? Getting a few redos will add up eventually with cost of product and filling up appointments (where you could be earning extra money.

I think she just wants to get the best of you and your co-worker. I think you should consider to tell her to stop doing it in case you work was done perfectly and the customer was given an advice. Seriously, it's ridiculuos situation and you have to protect yuorselves.

Latest posts

Back