New and Desperate!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

As you can see I'm new to the Nail Geek, loving all of yor helpfull advise. I am now needing some myself... help me pleeeease.
I done my training for fibre glass and Extreme with Backscratchers about 18 months a go and have been fine with everything. I also saw a lovely man, he was the national trainer for Millenium, at the NEC and he was demonstrating their acrylic. I brought the kit but to be fair i cant get the hang of it. The infils take me about 2 hours to do and i feel like throwing my files up in the air!
Sooooo, I have decided to try Gel. I think they look real natural and i lurve that shiney finish. One problem though, I am not sure on what system to train with. I work full time time so college is out of the question.
I would really like someone to point me in the right direction.
I live in Tamworth just out side of Birmingham if that's any help.

LOL

Em

grafton do training on ibd they are in tamworth alternatively you have the fabarooney marco benito (creative Brisa) not too far away from you too !

Have a good look around before you decide, the professional nail show in sept would be good for you to have a look if you can make it (earls court london)

If not there is another show in manchester (gmex) in october.

You can see most of the big suppliers there doing demos etc.

good luck

ambx

Thanks for that. Can't believe how speedy you all are on your replies.x

thats cos we are all bored in our day jobs and prefer to geek
lol
x

Call Creative Education and they'll send you a prospectus and tell you where your nearest educator is 0113 275 5719. Good luck1

scattyfox said:
thats cos we are all bored in our day jobs and prefer to geek
lol
x

aint that the truth scatty !!!! pmsl

It is amazing, im also bored in my day job, Fleet Controller by day, Nail Tech by night! This site keeps me awake though. I have been trying to post a thread for weeks now and i finally switched my brain on and found out how. I have sooooooo many questions to ask but i wont bombard you straight away, 1 a day for now!
Lol

Emx

bombard all you like love, there are plenty of us geeks on here 24/7 too help ya........lol

Hello and welcome Emma xx

hi and welcome emma:D this site is very addictive and there is always someone to give great advice

thanks for making me feel welcome. I have spent weeks reading all of your threads, advise and looking at your photo galleries and now i can join in with you all. Fan Dabby Doo. Im going to have a go at putting some photo's of my nail art in my gallery, got to figure out the digital camera first, well getting the pic's on my pc.
One question that i must ask is where do you get SCRUBFRESH from. You all seem to swear by it and i could do with some more lifting prevention.

LOL

Emx

its a creative product the distributor is designer nails - i personally can not live without it - whatever system i am using the prep is always the 'creative way' prep !!

NEVER EVER get lifting now

ambx

NailNovice2 said:
Call Creative Education and they'll send you a prospectus and tell you where your nearest educator is 0113 275 5719. Good luck1

Hi

Rang them this morning and they are sending me the info in today's post, thanks x

MINKUS said:
its a creative product the distributor is designer nails - i personally can not live without it - whatever system i am using the prep is always the 'creative way' prep !!

NEVER EVER get lifting now

ambx

Thanks, how do i order? xx

MINKUS said:
grafton do training on ibd they are in tamworth alternatively you have the fabarooney marco benito (creative Brisa) not too far away from you too !

If i lived nearer to brimingham I'd train with Marco he is a really lovely friendly person and I bet you'd be thrilled with his tution.

Latest posts

Back