New Gellux colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envioushb

Envious Hair & Beauty Clinic
Reaction score
Howdy, I am firstly new to these types of forums! So please excuse any errors on my part. Here's my issue and at the moment I am not sure if this is just me or if there is a product issue. Or am to throw in the towel and move to a different brand.

I trained with gellux 2.5years ago learnt from some of the colours with the most issues on the best application and fine! I have some curing issues on the some colours and today was the cherry on the top client wanted to try the new Sun and sea duo except on the forth coat it did not look like it was curing at all so I wiped them down to find that 90% of the product come off as if never there. I only ever apply thin coats, and they were also appearing patchy too and even said that to my client and she was like I know (she couldn't believe what I was happening either) I have already contacted Gellux as I have issues with two of the newer nude colours if I contact them again now with these two I am worried they will turn around and say it's me, it's bad application, and not the products. Surely my Brain tells me if it was my app then surely it would be happening on every set of nails I do not just some or particularly the new colours!! please help me out has anyone else had issues?

Hiya I use gellux too :)
Could it be possibly be a problem with your lamp maybe?
I have never had issues with it curing xx

I did think of my lamp but then it would be happening with all my colours or sets.

Did you get a solution I'm having same problem ?

Hey sorry it's just been really hectic!! And haven't really been on much social media lately. No I am still waiting on Capital to get back to me. But salon system painted the colours (3coats each apparently on the sun duo colours) and they are fine!! I have given up as they always turn the blame onto my application!! Which has annoyed me some what.

Hi - please could I get other peeps with issues with gellux as I am apparently the only one in the world to complain directly to Them and I just some back evidence that it's not just me. Thanks

Has anyone tried the moody blue and grey slate colours?
If so what are your thoughts??

Latest posts

Back