New CND Catalogue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k8tie

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows when/ if CND are bringing out a new catalogue with all their new products and enamel colours in? It really does need revising cos there is all the new enamels, not to mention Raw Earth, 4-1-1 etc.

k8tie said:
Just wondering if anyone knows when/ if CND are bringing out a new catalogue with all their new products and enamel colours in? It really does need revising cos there is all the new enamels, not to mention Raw Earth, 4-1-1 etc.

Katie you are right and Marketing is working on it right now. I will find out from them and give you an ETA. HTH's ;)

Cant wait!! Its difficult when you are 4 hours form the nearest OSNS and you want to see everything!
Mrs Geek ~ as the special offers that were on finished on 12/8 I wondered if there were any new ones in the near future? (fingers crossed!)
KxXx

nemotail said:
Cant wait!! Its difficult when you are 4 hours form the nearest OSNS and you want to see everything!
Mrs Geek ~ as the special offers that were on finished on 12/8 I wondered if there were any new ones in the near future? (fingers crossed!)
KxXx

some brilliant ones coming out in the new Sept/Oct Update!

Fab - will wait until then to place my order!
When is Update due to come out? (sorry to be a pest ;o) )

Latest posts

Back