New logo by Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are interested in a quote to print your price list let us know :) we offer clients of carl a free upgrade from 130g to 170g paper.

Thank you... Will be in touch

Jody

Little late coming in on this thread it thought I'd share mine that Carl did too - def value for money

Lovr your new logo baggybear and all the others:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366583605.571122.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366583605.571122.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 495
Little late coming in on this thread it thought I'd share mine that Carl did too - def value for money

Lovr your new logo baggybear and all the others:)

Love your business name :) xx

Thankyou took me a while to come up with ;)

After seeing logos on here by Carl, I thought I would have a new logo myself, couldn't believe how much it was, so here it is what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 418
Mine is the above logo also designed by Carl!!! I'm after a website and tri-fold next!!! Highly recommend :0)

Mine is the above logo also designed by Carl!!! I'm after a website and tri-fold next!!! Highly recommend :0)

Do you know when he will be designing websites?

Do you know when he will be designing websites?

He and Ruth Mills have merged to design websites..good deal too :)

He and Ruth Mills have merged to design websites..good deal too :)

It's not on his website. Do you have any details?

It's not on his website. Do you have any details?

Ruth Mills is Salon Alchemy, don't know how to put link up, sorry. Hth xx

So excited! All these wonderful designs have persuaded me to treat my new business to its own logo, and it is now in Carl's safe hands! He might have his work cut out for him though, cos aside from name, tagline, colour scheme & "not a block design" I havent been much help with my design ideas!
But I'm sure he will come up with something fab & I'm really excited!

So excited! All these wonderful designs have persuaded me to treat my new business to its own logo, and it is now in Carl's safe hands! He might have his work cut out for him though, cos aside from name, tagline, colour scheme & "not a block design" I havent been much help with my design ideas!

Same as me Hun! Gave him my business name, what it meant, colour scheme. He did the hard work! You will be bowled over! Best piece of advice he have me when sent me his first set of options was "go with your gut instinct". I did, and I was so happy. I still keep having to look at my new logo every few hours as I am so in love ;-) xx

Same as me Hun! Gave him my business name, what it meant, colour scheme. He did the hard work! You will be bowled over! Best piece of advice he have me when sent me his first set of options was "go with your gut instinct". I did, and I was so happy. I still keep having to look at my new logo every few hours as I am so in love ;-) xx

Your tshirt / logo looks fab hun! How long did you wait? I know Carl is mega-busy and I'm guessing it will be a few weeks before I hear anything - but I'm female, I dont do waiting lol ... even though I just know its going to be worth every second! stupidly excited!

I did the same this week too and I am excited, but, I'm worried I've chose the wrong name and not sure whether I should change to what I originally wanted?:-/

Haha he's going to think the same with me, I have no idea what I want, I just know my current logo is too basic and plain. I contacted him about a month ago and never got round to sending him the money etc so I best get and do it this week! Oops!! Xx

I did the same this week too and I am excited, but, I'm worried I've chose the wrong name and not sure whether I should change to what I originally wanted?:-/

Oh no what's the name you've gone with and what's the one you originally wanted? Go with your gut feeling xx

Oh no what's the name you've gone with and what's the one you originally wanted? Go with your gut feeling xx

I've gone with Me Time, my original one was Elliemay's I also like Mirror Mirror :/ I'm very confused:-(. I'll be mobile, so just don't know if Me Time is appropriate for that?

I've gone with Me Time, my original one was Elliemay's I also like Mirror Mirror :/ I'm very confused:-(. I'll be mobile, so just don't know if Me Time is appropriate for that?

I think they are all fab. I do like me time the best though x

Your tshirt / logo looks fab hun! How long did you wait? I know Carl is mega-busy and I'm guessing it will be a few weeks before I hear anything - but I'm female, I dont do waiting lol ... even though I just know its going to be worth every second! stupidly excited!

Aww thanks, I am in love with both! I think it was about 2 weeks all in all, by the time I had made my mind up! lol! I feel your excitement, I couldn't stop smiling when he had done mine. In fact I still can't! Xx

Latest posts

Back