New logo by Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iam getting Carl to design my logo! Very excited!!! His work looks amazing, Iam so impressed with everyone's pictures! X

My lovely logo

Attachments

• BT-WEB.png
    BT-WEB.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 386
Carl has just completed a new logo for my husband - it's like he read his mind - we supplied the most vague details imaginable!!

I've just got in touch about my new one too!

I can't believe how good the communication was and how quick it all went!

Hes just designed my logo/branding for me too :D cant wait to show it off!! Excellent service. Cant recommend highly enough!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here it is :D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396647791114.jpg
    1396647791114.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 251
Hes fab isnt he. I was very vague with what I wanted. We went with a few ideas then I got a few lovely geeks to give me their opinions and after a few minor tweaks here's my logo. I love it!

Steph xx

Attachments

• 1396723338669.jpg
    1396723338669.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400763970.286453.jpg
My logo by Carl! Soo happy, I ❤️❤️❤️ It xx

Just got mine, today!

Attachments

• F&Gavatar.jpg
    F&Gavatar.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 144
Been dying to post mine but been waiting to get the lease sorted for premises......almost there, so here goes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 136
So many beautiful logos!
At the moment I am only doing my treatments as a student so not ready to splash out on professional promotional material yet. However, when I do I will certainly use CARL.

So how do you get your logos-just give him your business name and he designs....or do you need to give an idea of what you want your logo to include.

My name is going to be Enhance Makeup and Beauty. Need a tagline though. So far my best ones are:
The beauty salon that comes to you,
The salon experience in the comfort of your own home
Bringing the salon experience to your door ...

Can't wait to qualify and start my new career :) xx

So many beautiful logos!
At the moment I am only doing my treatments as a student so not ready to splash out on professional promotional material yet. However, when I do I will certainly use CARL.

So how do you get your logos-just give him your business name and he designs....or do you need to give an idea of what you want your logo to include.

My name is going to be Enhance Makeup and Beauty. Need a tagline though. So far my best ones are:
The beauty salon that comes to you,
The salon experience in the comfort of your own home
Bringing the salon experience to your door ...

Can't wait to qualify and start my new career :) xx

Personally I don't think you need a tagline :)

Hi, just reading through some of the threads. How do I get in contact with Carl. Kinda missed that bit!!!

You could message him on here!!!
I just got my logo done by Carl after battling for weeks to do it myself lol I love it!'

Here it is:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400836092.169903.jpg

Latest posts

Back