New owner of 2 beauty rooms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexaMinx

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have just got back from my meeting with the managers at a hair salon where I am hoping to rent two rooms. They have offered me the rooms at £100pw, then after several months rent will increase to between £110 -£120pw. Is this a good price? This includes everything..all utilities, space for nail bar at front of salon floor, there are already 2 couches for me to use, a shower in one of the rooms, a kitchen for my use only and a toilet. I also get to offer my clients complimentary Beer, wine, coffee, posh teas and biscuits etc with no further charge. Use of their card machine (they will give me the cash) Finally also get to use their washing machine & tumble dryer for washing towels etc.

Am I right to be excited about this?
I think it is a good deal but dont want to get carried away. What are peoples general opinions?

Sounds like a great deal but i would double check if they are going to charge you extra for electric, gas, water etc, hth :hug:

I did double check and they said that was everything!! Sounds good, still so scary though!! I HAVE to make money now!! x

Sounds like a great deal, good luck with your new venture :hug:

Thank you honey. xx

Hi Hun,
It sounds a very good deal.
Good luck with your new venture.
Let us all know when you open.
x x x :hug: :hug: x x x

Thank you so much honey! I am very excited... Going to show my boyfriend before we make the official agreement. Really appreciate the comments. Very scary doing this for the first time! xx

Its a very good deal. They shouldnt be putting your bills through their card machine tho. VAT will be payable on it as if it their turnover, plus they may fall foul of the money laundering rules. Get yourself a phone that has a card machine app and all should be fine!
Best of luck.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, the place where im renting let me use their card machine too which is a good idea because as im still trying to find my feet, i dont have many card transactions so hold off on getting your own card machine as you'll be paying the monthly fee for it but not getting clients using their cards to pay for it. x
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a fantastic offer and I think I'd be jumping for this aswell although I'd be wary of the card machine offer.

Good luck
:hug:

Latest posts

Back