new to geek land

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Harry. Show us a photo. I am married but no harm at looking!!!!!

Hi Harry,

Welcome to the site. Well done with your business, you make it all sound so easy ha ha!

Take care

PMSL - You girls are terrible - be careful you might scare the poor fella away!!!!!!:wink2:

Nice to see more Norfolk peeps signing on - and a Norfolk boy done good too!!

Welcome and good luck

Hey Harry!

We aren't all man eaters - just most of us!

Welcome to the site anyway (or should I say welcome to the mad house)??

Blimey what have I done, only opened pandoras box!!!!!!

only kiddin, thanks for the great welcome from everyone. getting hooked on nails and the business has certainly opened my eyes to something I hadn't really thought about before. The internet has been a mine of information, I remember buying Jacqui Jeffords book and then realising there was more to nails than just "buffers".

I was working in kent and just happened to be less than 1/2 mile from "chocolates" salon. I plucked up courage to go in and spoke to her. I dont care what anyone says, I think she's fab :))))))), ( phill's the man as well) My confession is that I returned when her salon was closed with a sketch book and pencil and basically sketched out the plan of her shop from the shelves to mirrors on the wall, how she had arranged the desks and stock.

I have based my own studio on what I saw in Chocolate's salon, Hope you dont mind my dear :)) Thank you, you are a star!!!!

Anyway I must confess I havent yet been able to return to her place for training, but it is on my list and I will certainly like to do a nail art course with her when I can fit it in with the 101 other things I am doing with my business.

The truth is, I have found it has been a daunting task getting as far as I have and I have only done it by commiting myself to doing something each week, I always do something even if it is small I never have been 1 week without doing something with my business. (I read once, You cant walk to the south pole straight away, you have to do it one day at a time, one step at a time, its called the polar plod, one foot in front of the other, step after step after step, if I set too big a goal it seems impossible to acheive. one day you look up after plodding and plodding and you find you have reached the south pole) Just keep plodding.

Any way thanks for the fab welcome I hope to pick your brains very soon.

All the best

Harry

Welcome to the site Harry, it sounds like you are going to go a long way with your business - good luck

All thats good and everything Harry but where's the picture? lol

Hi and welcome Harry :D :D

NICE TO MEET YOU HARRY

Welcome aboard H :hug:

hiya harry, Im sure you'll be right at home will us here x x x x

Latest posts

Back